Chapter Eighteen: Putting The Pieces Together

(B/P)- Birth place!
(M/N)- Your mother's name!
(M/L)- Your mother's last name!
(D/N)- Your dad's name!
(D/L)- Your dad's last name!
(G/N)- Your grandma's name!
(Gp/N)- Your grandpa's name!
(B/N)- Your brother's name! (If you don't have a brother, make up a name.)
(YT/UN)- YouTube username!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Okay." You muttered to yourself the same night that you walked for the first time in two weeks. "I've gotten a memory every night except for two nights. I think it's time to piece together the puzzle and find out just who (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) is once and for all."
"Are you talking to yourself?" A voice said. This voice, of course, belonged to Mark.
The sound of his voice made you nearly jump five feet in the air because you were so immersed in your own thoughts.
"Maybe." You said. "So what if I am?"
"Then that would mean that I was right." He said, taking this opportunity to come in the room and join you.
"Yes. You were right." You said. "I've gotten a memory every night except for two these past two weeks. I think it's time that I figure out my life story."
"I would be interested in hearing this life story of yours." Mark said. "I bet it's fascinating. Kinda like you."
You blushed and said, "Are you flirting with me?"
"So what if I am?" He said.
"Then I wouldn't be very surprised." You said. "Anyway, let's find out who I am."

When you put all the pieces together, you said aloud your story.
"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) was born in (B/P) to her parents (M/N) (M/L) and (D/N) (D/L). Her parents had a addiction to heroin and were in no way qualified to take care of her. When she was ten years old, her grandparents (G/N) and (Gp/N) took her in their care. Little did any of them know, there was another child. His name was (B/N) and he was two years younger than his sister. Rumor had it that (Y/N)'s parents had gotten rid of the child. And not like put him in adoptive care, they threw him out. Devasted by this news, (Y/N) set out to find her lost brother. She left also because she wasn't allowed to see her parents. She didn't even know where to start. She spent four years wandering around, living on the streets and begging passersby every day for food. She grew skinny because of this. She was so skinny that you could see her ribs and she could barely fit into her clothes. Eventually, when the fourth year rolled around, she gave up. She allowed herself to be taken in by a young couple who weren't able to have children. It was hard but she eventually accepted that her brother was nowhere to be found. She was shocked to find out that she was in Cleveland, Ohio. She was sent to live with her parents in California and she had traveled all that way. She didn't think that she made it that far. But the toughest part for her was going back to school. She hadn't been in school while she was on the run so she doesn't really remember what going to school was like. Her first day of school was scary to her. Everyone stared at her because she was all over the news since she was found again. But she was dressed in the school's uniform and looked like a normal new student. Except that she was still really skinny. She had gained some of her weight back but she was still underweight and skinny. Thankfully, the kids were really nice and supportive towards her and some kids even teamed up to show her around the school. Life was finally going good for her." You paused because experiencing this memory was probably the most painful one out of all the ones you had to go through. "But she was in the woods one day by herself. She had fallen back down to Hell. She started doing heroin out of peer pressure by the popular kids at school. She only did it because she wanted everyone to love her and think that she was cool. She prayed that she wouldn't die when she first put the needle in her arm. She slowly injected the drug and realized that she liked it. As the week went by, she injected herself more and more and craved it more and more often. She didn't tell her family what she was doing. It was only because she was ashamed whenever she injected herself. But that shame was soon replaced by the high that the heroin would give her and it would only come back to haunt her when she injected herself once more. Anyway, back to when she found herself in the woods. She was high from a recent injection and for some reason had a knife in her possession. She found a boy in the woods and it turned out that this boy was her brother. Now, she was in high school when this happened. Anywho, she asked the boy who he was and he responded by saying that he was her brother and that he had been going to school with her ever since that she first came to Cleveland but he lived with a different family. She couldn't recall ever seeing him in school but that was most likely due to the fact that she was high. Her brother told her that he knew about the addiction and he wanted to help her. But she said that she didn't need any help and merely pushed him away. She pushed him away so much that she even murdered him."
You paused to both catch your breath and shed a tear. But Mark wiped away the tear and smiled at you, a smile that told you to keep going with your life story.
You did so.
"The rest is just a blur after that. The most recent thing that she remembers is getting into an accident and a man named Mark Edward Fischbach getting her right back on her feet by daily visits and being there for her whenever she needed him. He was her shoulder to cry on and she was happy to cry on it."
You lie back on the bed, avoiding eye contact with Mark. You had just poured your heart out to this man, a man that you barely even know. But, for some reason, you felt like he was always there, keeping an eye on you and making sure you were okay. Just like a guardian angel.
"(Y/N)." He said to you, lying back with you. "That was...."
"Boring to listen to." You said. "I know. But I needed to get that out somehow."
"That wasn't what I was going to say." He said.
"Then what we're you going to say?" I asked.
"I was going to say that your story is amazing." He said.
"Really?" You say. "It could have been much worse."
"You're right." He said. "But it was still pretty incredible."
"...Thanks." You said. "For everything that you've done for me. I don't know how I can ever repay you."
"All I need is this..." he said. You were about to ask what he meant when he put his lips on yours, kissing you intensely. Your heartbeat quickened as he continued to kiss you and you kissed him back.
"I feel like I've known you a lot longer than I think I have." You breathed when he had stopped kissing you. Your heart still felt like it was going to come out of your chest.
"That's because you have." He said, poking your nose. "I've known you since high school. We made videos together. You were a YouTube sensation. You were (YT/UN)."