Chapter Sixty: Save Me!

"D-Darkiplier?" You said in a panicked voice. "I though that that whole thing was a joke!"
"Well, you're sadly mistaken." Dark said. "I'm right here in front of you, living and breathing."
"What did you do with Mark?" You asked, clenching your hands into fists. You could feel the rage building up inside of you. "Where is he?"
Dark chuckled and said, "Why, he's standing right in front of you!"
"No he's not!" You said. "You're Darkiplier, not Markiplier."
"Man, you really are oblivious." He said. "I was always there, waiting for a chance to strike and take over. That chance came to me when Professor Anderson put you in a coma. Also, a certain someone helped out with that."
"You helped put me in a coma?" You asked in shock. Then again, should you really be that shocked? He was a demon after all.
"No. Not me." He said. "Though I really wish that I could take credit for that incredible plan."
"So, if you didn't do it," you said. "then who did?"
"I'm not allowed to reveal that." He said. "They have chosen to remain anonymous until further notice."
"You're fucking shitting me right now, right?" You asked.
"Nope." Dark said, a grin on his face. "All of this is one-hundred percent real. And you better keep your eyes out more. Otherwise, the murdered might strike."
"Tell me who it is!" You demanded.
"No." He said. "Didn't you listen to me before? I'm sworn to secrecy."
Just then, you threw yourself on top of him. You went for a punch in the face but he extended his sharp, vampire-like fangs and went for your neck. You tried to block him but it didn't work. He began sucking your blood as you tried to pry him off of your neck.
"Get. Off!" You said as you stood up, hands still on his head.
He didn't respond. All he did was continued to suck your blood.

He didn't let go until you were about to faint from all the blood loss.
"How does it feel?" He asked as you struggled to stand up. Blood was still on his face and his bloody fangs still showed. "You're a good meal. I'm just going to put that out there."
You reached out to slap him on the face but you missed by a lot due to fatigue from the blood loss.
Dark laughed evilly and said, "Not so tough when you don't have that much blood."
Panting, you fell to the ground as you struggled for breath. You watched as Dark himself started to struggle.
"What the fuck are you doing?" You asked, barely able to speak.
"Stop!" Dark screamed, sounding and looking extremely pissed off. "You're not going to fight."
"What?" You asked. You would have asked more but that's all that your lack of breath would let you ask.
"(Y-Y/N)!" You heard an all too familiar voice calling out to you.
"Mark?" You asked. "Is that you?"
"No!" Dark said, still trying to fight. "I won't let you out! I'm finally free! I won't let you ruin this for me!"
"You possessed him!" You said to Dark. Now you really felt like you were going to faint. "Let him go!"
"N-never!" Dark said.
The last thing that you heard before you passed out was Mark calling out your name.