Chapter Sixty-Four: W-What?

"Oh, you wish (Y/N)." Dark said to me, slapping the pocket knife out of your hand. "It's going to take a lot more than a simple pocket knife to get rid of me."
Suddenly, you heard something rattle. You turned your head towards the source of the sound and saw that a needle full of what looked like to be human blood floating in mid-air.
"Don't you dare!" Dark screamed upon seeing the floating needle of blood. His eyes seemed to turn red with fear as it moved closer and closer to him. He backed up into the wall as the needle kept getting closer and closer.
"No." Dark squeaked. You had never hear him squeak. But, you had to admit, it was kinda adorable in some dark and twisted way.
The needle was inserted into Dark's throat and his eyes turned even more red. You watched as the needle unexplainably moved down in order to inject the blood into Dark veins. He screamed while doing so, making the other patients move towards the sound and listen in horror as the blood curling scream filled the room and their ears.
"W-why?" Dark choked out when the needle was taken out of his throat. "Y-you were o-on t-the h-hour f-for e-eight h-hours. H-how? A-nd w-why?"
You saw him die. You saw a demon die. It was both fascinating and twisted at the same time. You looked away when you couldn't take it anymore.
"Mark was inside of Dark." You thought. "Does that mean that he died too?"
You started to cry upon thinking about Mark being dead. You didn't bother to hide the tears. You wanted to cry. You didn't want to hide your feelings, even though that these people's sanities were more than questionable.

Suddenly, you felt someone, or maybe something, grab your hand. Your heart stopped for a moment out of fear. Did Dark actually not die? And, if he did, is he going to drag you down to Hell with him?
You then felt a hand touch your shoulder. You squeaked, knowing that Dark wasn't dead. He was going to drag you down to Hell with him, you just knew it.
"(Y/N)."
You heard him whispering softly in your ear.
"Don't drag me down to Hell with you." You said, closing your eyes.
"Why the fuck would I drag you down to Hell?"
You turned your head towards the voice. You saw that it was anyone but Dark.
"Oh my God." You breathed. "Mark!"
As best as he could, he locked you into an embrace.