Chapter Fifty-Three: Can This Really Be True?

"Are you serious?" You asked excitedly.
"Yep." He said, putting his arm around your waist and pulling you close to him. "Turns out that I don't have to go. So we can be together."
"That's amazing!" You said, kissing him on the cheek. "It's almost too good to be true."
Suddenly, you felt like something had jerked from beneath you. The sudden force caused you to fall on the ground.
Mark chuckled and held his hand out towards you.
"What the hell was that?" He asked. "You just randomly fell over."
"Good question." You said, grabbing his hand. As he pulled you up, you added, "It felt like an earthquake beneath me or something."
"That's strange." He said. "Well, let's move on from that, shall we?"
"Yeah." You said. "That's probably a good idea."
"So, what do you want to do?" He asked.
"I don't know." You said. "I don't even know where the hell we're at."
"Did you hit your head hard on the ground or something?" He asked. "We're at the park."
"Oh." You said. "Well, I guess we could watch the sunset." You noticed that the sun was going on.
"Sure." Mark said, grabbing your hand.
"Let's go."

The both of you started to walk towards the beach, where the view of the sunset was the best. Just then, you felt pain everywhere. It was unbearable. The unbearableness of it all caused you to fall onto the ground in pain.
"(Y/N)?" Mark asked, kneeling down next to you. "What the hell's going on?"
"It....hurts..." You choke out.
Before you could hear his response, you saw so many things at once. You saw your younger self crying in the streets. After that, there was your older self going to school for the first time after being found. Your life literally flashed before your eyes.
Then, it was like you were floating.