Chapter Thirty-Five: So....This Kinda Happened.....

You woke up the next morning feeling both satisfied and upset at the same time. You were satisfied because you kicked the douchebag Jacob in the nuts last night for kissing you. You were upset because you didn't want Mark finding out about what he did to you. He would probably beat up the kid, not that you wouldn't mind that.
"How was the party?"
Your phone buzzed with a text from Mark.
"Interesting." You replied, not knowing what else to really say.
"Good interesting or bad interesting?" His reply came just a couple of moments later.
"A mixture of both." You replied.
"Boy, am I curious."
"Well, stop being curious then."
"I can't help it. Tell me at least one thing you did."
"I kicked a guy in the nuts." You figured that you could come with a reason as to why you did this.
"What the hell did he do? By the way, I cringed reading that so thanks a lot."
"He was being a drunk-ass." That was a shitty lie since there was no alcohol at the party.
"How the hell did you manage to get alcohol?"
"The same way that our host got a disco ball, turntable, and two giant-ass speakers in the dorm. Lots of hard work."
"Damn. You guys are dedicated to partying."
"Hell yeah we are. Deal with it."
"Who are you texting?" (R/N) asked, peering over your shoulder.
"None of your business." You said, moving so that her head was no longer on your shoulder. "And can you not stare over my shoulder please?"
"Fine." She said. "But seriously, who are you texting?"
"Didn't I just say that it wasn't any of your business?" You asked.
"Yeah but you don't have any business when it comes to your roommates." (R/N) said. "Roommates are supposed to know everything about each other. From our OTP's to our deepest darkest secrets."
"And your OTP is?" You asked, really wanting to know.
"Um, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, of course." She said. She laughed as she saw the disgusted look on your face. "Just kidding."
"Good." You said. "But really. Who is it?"
"I don't have one." She said.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" You said in anger.
"Nope." She said, still laughing at your reaction.
"Fuck you!" You said, return to your conversation with Mark.
"Okay." She said as you were responding back to Mark's text about games he should play. "I will tell you my OTP. It's Markiplier and (YT/UN)."
"What?" You said, dropping your phone as soon as you sit the send button. But you were honestly surprised that (R/N) didn't mention this sooner. A part of you knew that this day was bound to come.
"Yeah." She said. "You two are so cute together! Are you guys dating?"
"No." You said. "He's going to move to L.A. but we promised that we would date when I was done with school and he was back here."
"Aw! How cute!" She said. "Aren't you guys gonna go long distance though?"
"No because we agreed that it would be too tough." You said.
"Oh. I guess I can see that." (R/N) said.
"We're seeing each other tonight." You said. "He's leaving on Monday so this is going to be the last time I see him in a while."
"Aw." (R/N) said, sinking her head. "What are you two doing tonight?"
"It's a surprise." You said. "Or so he told me."
"That's so sweet!" She said. "We need to go shopping for an outfit right now!"
"It's kinda early." You said. "How about after lunch?"
"Okay." (R/N) said. "Well, I'm gonna go hang out with Jet but I'll be back in time to go shopping."
"Sounds good." You said.

You called Mark as soon as (R/N) left.
"Hey." You said, smiling.
"Hey." He said. "I can't wait to see you tonight. I have the most magical night planned for us."
"Can you at least give me a hint as to what we're doing?"
"Nope."
"You suck."
"Thank you."
You were both dead silent for a few moments. You decided that you were going to tell him what happened at the party because you wanted to get it off of your chest.
"Mark?" You said.
"Yeah (Y/N)?" He asked.
"There's something that you should really know." You said. "It happened at the party."
"You didn't get pregnant, did you?" He asked.
"What? Hell no." You said. "This guy flirted with me. Then, he asked me to slow dance and I said yes. I don't know why I said yes but I did. Anyway, while we were dancing, he was telling how I was beautiful and stuff and after the song stopped, he went away for a while but then he came back and started flirting with me more. Then, he kissed me but I broke out of it and kicked him in the nuts. I hope you aren't jealous because I love you and only you."
The line was silent after that.
"Mark?" You asked, worried. "You there babe?"