Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Not Over

"He what?" You asked out of pure shock.
"Not so loud!" (R/N) said, trying to keep you quiet. "But yes, he killed Jet."
"And how exactly do you know that?" You asked, crossing your arms.
"I have sources." She said.
"Seems a bit shady." You said. "And what seems even more shady is the fact that you didn't come with me when I visited Mark."
"Are you accusing me of killing Natalie?" She asked. "How dare you? I thought that we were friends!"
"Maybe we are and maybe we aren't!" You said, raising your voice. "You've been acting pretty suspicious this last year."
"How dare you accuse me of murdering someone?!" She spat. "You have no evidence to back up your ridiculous theory!"
"No one has any real evidence to figure out who killed Natalie!" You said. You looked around and saw that everyone, even the new Professor, was staring at both you and (R/N). "So really the killer could be anyone in this room!"
"So that means that it could be you!" (R/N) spat.
Everyone in the classroom gasped in horror.
"I couldn't have done it!" You said. "When Jet was killed, I wasn't even at campus!" You said. "You were the one who called me and said that you found his dead body!"
"Well, maybe you killed him and left the body in the woods and we're hoping that no one would find it for a few days!" (R/N) proposed. "And maybe you really didn't go visit your boyfriend! Maybe you lured Natalie into the woods and killed her there! Then, you left your initials in her stomach and then tried to cover them up with a fire emblem. And I find it quite interesting that an ice emblem was found on Jet's stomach. Every killer had their signature (Y/N). Yours just happens to be this!"
"First off," You said. "why the hell would I murder my own brother? There's no possible motive! There's nothing positive I would have gained from the killing! Professor Anderson had a motive. He despised Jet. We all knew it from day one that he hated his guts. One day he was tired of his shit and just killed him! I mean, you were dating him so I don't see any possible motive as to why you would have killed Jet. Unless, there was something that you guys weren't telling me."
"We had nothing to hide." (R/N) said. "Absolutely nothing. Our relationship was great, even for the little amount of time that it lasted."
"Okay. That's enough." The new Professor said. You had no idea how to say his last name so everyone referred to him as Robert. "You two need to see me after class."
"Thanks a lot bitch." (R/N) said to you. That's when you got up and shoved her stuff on the floor.
"What did you call me?" You asked.
"Bitch." She said proudly. "You gotta problem with that bitch?"
"Yeah." You said, getting closer to her. "I do. I really do."
"What are you going to do about it?" She asked.
You punched in her face. Her nose started gushing blood and looked as thought she wanted to cry.
"Aw, what's wrong?" You asked. "Do you need a hug from mommy?"
"Oh, so it's going to be like this?" She asked, standing up and getting right in your face.
"Yeah." You said. "It's going to be just like this. Do you have a problem with that?"
"I do." She said.
"Ladies, stop!" Robert said. "You're already one enough trouble so just stop it."
You and (R/N) just stared at each other, anger in both of your eyes.
"This isn't over." She said.