Chapter Ninety-Seven: There For You, Always And Forever

"Hawaii!" You said once the cruise ship had reached its destination. Another day had passed and another diamond had fallen, leaving you with just three left. "It's so beautiful!"
You were both wearing your bathing suits and you were dying to go in the water.
"I'm glad that you picked this place." Mark said, wrapping his arms around you. "We're going to have a blast."
"How long are we staying here?" You asked.
"For a week." He said. "Plus, we've got that cruise ship all to ourselves for a week so we could go somewhere else if we really wanted to."
"Why can't we just stay here forever?" You asked, digging your toes into the sand.
"Because all good things must come to an end." He said.
"Wow. Debbie Downer much?" You asked. "We're on our honeymoon. Let's be happy for the week."
"You're right." He said. "Let's go swimming."
Grabbing your hand, he lead you over to the water. Suddenly, he picked you up and threw you into the water.
"Oh, you wanna play that game huh?" You asked. "Okay. Take this."
You gathered up a bunch of water with your arms and splashed all of it on him.
"Impressive." He said. He walked over to you and pushed you into the water once more. You threw yourself on top of him and he fell over into the water. You seized the opportunity and dunked him underwater. You silently counted to five before letting him come back to the surface.
"Not bad at all." He said. "Not bad at all."
"Hey!"
You heard someone calling both you and Mark. You looked over and saw that Wade was on a jet ski and was waving you over.
"Where the hell did you get that?" You asked once you approached him.
"I rented it." He said. "Bob got one too."
Just then, you saw Bob park his jet ski next to Wade.
"What's up lovebirds?" He asked.
"Where the hell did Mandy and Molly disappear off to?" Mark asked.
"Beats me." Wade said. "But wanna take a ride with us? We can give you a ride over to the place where you can rent one."
"Well, good thing that we can get Ike for free." Mark said, smiling. "As part of the hotel were staying at, we get free access to whatever the hell we want."
"What? No fair." Wade said. The others were staying in a different hotel because the hotel that you and Mark were staying in had run out of vacancy. "That's not even cool."
"Whatever." You said, crossing your arms. "Are you going to give us a ride or not?"
"Fine." Wade said. "Hop on."
You got onto Wade's jet ski and Mark got onto Bob's.
"You better hang on." Wade said, starting up the jet ski once more.

"Who's ready to rock?" Mark asked, hopping onto his jet ski. You did the same with yours.
"How the hell do I even drive this thing?" You asked.
"You'll figure it out." Bob said. "If Wade figured it out, then you can figure it out."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Shut up Wade!" You, Mark, and Bob said in unison.
"Fuck you guys." He said, driving off.
"Oh no you don't." Bob said, chasing after him.
"Wait for me!" Mark said, following the both of them.
You sighed and managed to figure out how to control the damn thing. You chased after the boys, who were chasing each other in circles. Bob was chasing Wade, Mark was chasing Bob, and you were just trying how to properly drive.

You decided that it would be a good idea for you to drive off and get away from them. So that's what you did. You never looked back as you put the jet ski on its maximum speed and rode into the horizon. You heard the roar of other jet skis behind you. You snuck a peek behind you and saw that Mark, Bob, Wade were in fact chasing you.
"You ain't gonna get away from us!" Wade called. You barely heard him over the roar of the other jet skis.
"Oh yeah?" You called back. "You'll have to catch me if you want me."
You took a sharp turn in an attempt to create a big wave so it would set them back at little bit. Once you created the wave, you glanced back and saw that they were struggling to get to you due to the wave.
"Suckers!" You called, speeding out even more.
"You gotta be sneakier than that!" Mark yelled, surprising you by being right next to you.
"How the fuck did you get past the wave?" You asked, continuing to ride.
"I didn't even go in the wave." He said. "I avoided it."
"Why are you so clever?" You asked. You wished that the jet ski could go faster but it couldn't and you were sad because of that.
"Because I'm super awesome." He said. "Besides, I want to spend some time with you."
"We are spending time together." You pointed out.
He rolled his eyes and said, "How about we ride off into the sunset?"
"Sounds like a plan." You said.