Chapter Twenty-Nine: Seriously, Who Are You?

"I'm so glad that Literature is finally over." (R/N) said as you started to make your way to your next class. "I swear, all Professor Anderson does is lecture and make us take notes."
"Yep." You said. "That's just how he teaches."
"Professor Lee is much better at what she does." (R/N) said. "She always grabs your attention and she's always happy to answer questions if you don't understand what's going on. I still hate Calculus though. It sucks."
"Of course you would hate it." You said. "Mostly because it doesn't involve picking out outfits."
"Hey, you watch it!" she said. "Everyone has different likes and dislikes (Y/N)."

"Hey Professor Lee." You called when you entered Calculus.
Professor Lee was a young woman who had bright red hair and kind green eyes. You were surprised to learn when she was telling the class about herself on the first day that she was unmarried. You thought that any guy would want to date a pretty woman like her.
"Oh, hello (Y/N) and (R/N)." she said. "Did you get the homework assignment done?"
"You bet." You said.
"Good." she said. "Well, go sit down. Class is about to start."

When you sat down, (R/N) asked, "I saw that Jet gave you a note. What did he say?"
"Oh, just some bullshit about how he knows a lot about me." You replied. "He's probably just bullshitting me since he seems to hate my guts."
"He doesn't hate you." (R/N) said, trying to reassure you.
"Oh yeah?" You asked. "Ever since we met, he's been doing stupid shit to me."
"What kind of stupid shit?" she asked.
"Only the stupidest of shit." You said. "Like today he was just being ridiculous with that stupid note."
"Learn to take a joke (Y/N)." (R/N) said as the bell rang.
"Who said that it was a joke?" You asked.
She just rolled her eyes and opened her Calculus book. You did the same and took your homework out.
"Okay. Let's get started class." Professor Lee said, her voice loud and clear. "Everybody get out your homework from last night so we can go over it."

After we finished checking out homework (by calling people up to the board to do the problems), Professor Lee was awesome and said that we didn't have homework.
"Yes!" (R/N) cheered. "But Professor Anderson gave us homework so that sucks."
"Hey. Don't push your luck." You said. "We could get another homework bomb."

And that's exactly what happened. You groaned at the thought of sitting in your room until it was time for bed. But you really wanted to get your Master's so you had to do what you had to do.
"I still can't wait to see Mark." You thought as you headed to lunch. You rolled your eyes when you saw that Jet would be sitting with you yet again. "Damn it. Not this fucker."
"Hey (Y/N)!" (R/N) said cheerfully.
"Hey." You said, putting your tray down on the table.
Jet just gave you a look that seemed to say, "That's right. I know more about you than you think."
"Who are you?" You asked. His look was driving you crazy and you wanted to know what game he was playing with you.
"Whatever do you mean (Y/N)?" He asked innocently. "I'm Jet. Who else would I be?"
"No." You said. "You're not Jet. It's a fake name, I know it is. You know a lot about me and I can prove it. What's my favorite band?"
"(F/B)." He said. "That's an easy one. Give me a harder question. Something that only one person would know."
"Did I kill my brother?" You asked. Each word felt like a stab to the heart.
"No." He said. "You didn't kill your brother."
"Wrong!" You said. "Because I did."
(R/N) gasped in disbelief and said, "(Y/N), is that true?"
You nodded. Painfully, of course.
"Let's just say that you should really watch where you stab (Y/N)." Jet said. "Sometimes it isn't quite enough."
And with that, he got up from his chair and walked out of the lunchroom.