Chapter Nineteen: This Is Me

You went to your old YouTube channel. You had a decent amount of subscribers (Five thousand to be exact) and all the videos seemed to be of you playing random games like Happy Wheels. Some of those videos even consisted of you playing it with Mark.
"Is this ringing any bells?" He asked you as you continued to look through the videos.
"A little bit." You say. You clicked on a video that consisted of you and Mark doing random dances together. You facepalmed upon seeing the goofy dances both of you were doing.
"I remember this like it was yesterday." He said as he smiled. "I had fun doing that video with you. Well, I had fun in every video that we did together."
"Why don't we do a video together right now?" You asked, looking at him.
"I like that idea." He said. "Happy Wheels?"
"Happy Wheels." You said, smiling.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome back to more Happy Wheels. Today I have with me a very special guest that hasn't been around for a while. I have with me today (Y/N) AKA (YT/UN)."
"What's up people?" You asked, waving to the webcam.
"Okay, so let's get started. (Y/N), what level do you think that we should start with?" Mark asked you.
You took the mouse and scrolled through the different levels. You found one called 'Spike Fall' and clicked on it.
"Let's do this one." You said. "This one seems pretty fun."
"Knock 'em dead." Mark said as you clicked on the button to begin the level.
"Yay!" You cheered, your memories of playing Happy Wheels in the past slowly coming back to you. "I get to play as the Segway Guy!"
Mark laughed as you navigated Segway Guy down the spike fall. He laughed as you failed and as Segway Guy bled to death.
"It's been a while since I've played Happy Wheels." You said as you failed for the third time. "But I'll get it this time!"
And you did. You cheered as you successfully completed the spike fall.
"Told you I could it!" You said to Mark, looking at him. Your heart skipped a beat as his brown eyes locked into you (E/C) eyes.
"My turn now." He said, turning his gaze to the computer. You looked back there as well.
"How about you do the level called 'Santa's Adventures'?" You asked.
He smiled as he clicked on the level.
"Santa Claus is back!" Mark said, doing his Santa voice.
You couldn't help but laugh. The voice was so funny and so perfect and you loved it.

"And I will see you in the next video!" Mark said when the both of you had played through four Happy Wheels levels each.
"Bye!" You said, waving to the webcam.
"That was fun." Mark said when the recording stopped.
"That was the greatest fun that I've had in a really long time." I said. "Thanks for that."
"No problem." Mark said. "The best part of it all was seeing you smile."
"Stop it!" You said, lightly pushing him.
"No." He said, pushing you back.
"Yes." You said, grabbing ahold of his hand.
"This reminds me of our high school years." He said, squeezing your hand.
"We knew each other before?" You asked.
"Yeah." He said, smiling. "I was hoping that you would remember."
"Remember what?" You asked, squeezing his hand.
"Us in high school." He said. "It was the best time ever."
"Really?" You asked.
"Yeah." He said. "Let me tell you all about it."