Chapter Fifty-One: Fallen

You sighed as you watched everyone leave the classroom after the bell rang.
"Here we go." (R/N) said. "Anderson's gonna be on our ass now."
You watched as he closed the door and turned to face both you and (R/N).
"Girls." He said firmly. "I believe that we discussed the rules on the first day of class. I don't recall ever saying that you could talk while I'm educating your young minds."
"You're right." You said. "Sorry Professor. It won't happen again. I promise."
"It better not." He said. "Go on."
You both started to walk out of the room when he put a hand on your shoulder.
"I need to tell you some more things." Professor Anderson said to you. You looked at (R/N) with a nervous look on your face.
"I'll tell Professor Lee." She mouthed to you before walking off.
And, before you knew it, he closed the door behind you.
"Take a seat once more." He said, pointing to a desk that was right in the front. "Don't worry. I won't bite."
"I would think so." You muttered as you say down, placing your stuff on top of the desk.

You then heard a click. It almost sounded like Professor Anderson had locked the door.
"Why'd you lock the door?" You asked.
"I don't want anyone to disturb our little chat." He said.
"What are we going to talk about?" You asked.
"You." He said, sitting down at a desk that was across from yours. You maintained eye contact with him as he spoke. "Now, you're a very interesting person (Y/N)."
"Um, thanks?" You said. You weren't really sure if he was complimenting you or not.
"I mean, surviving a car accident is pretty lucky." He said. "And dating a YouTuber? Impressive."
"We're not dating." You said. "You see, we just said goodbye to each other this morning before school began. He's moving to L.A. for a few years. We may have acted like we were dating but we weren't just for that very reason."
"Ah." Professor Anderson said. "I see. And about your YouTube channel? How do you keep up with that along with juggling the daily struggles of life?"
"I don't really." You said. "I don't really make videos that often anymore. Wait. Why are you ever asking me all of these questions?"
He chuckled and said, "I'm just trying to get answers out of you."
"Why?" You asked. "This is really scaring me, you know."
"It should be scaring you." He said. "Because I know your secret."
"What secret?" You asked, crossing your arms.
"You're addicted to heroin." He said, a smile forming on his face.
"H-how did you know?" You asked, mortified.
"Just some rumors I've heard around here." He replied. "And by that, I mean that I got a tip from someone. Don't you dare ask who it is because I'm not allowed to reveal who it is. Now, I want you to tell me something." He paused, grabbing something out of his pocket. Once you saw what it was, you were almost happy. Almost.
"Now," he said, holding the needle on the skin of your arm. "I want you to tell me something. Are the rumors really true?"
"No." You said, denying the whole thing. "Of course they aren't. People make up stuff all the time."
"Are you sure about that?" He asked, pushing the needle into your arm. "Do we need to test and see if you're lying or not?"
"Of course we don't." You said.
"Then admit it." He said. "Admit that you're addicted."
"Never." You said. "I won't admit it because it isn't true."
In response, Professor Anderson pushed the handle of the needle, injecting the heroin into your bloodstream. You smiled as the drug ran throughout your entire body.
"You look like you're enjoying that." He said, refilling the needle with more heroin. Seeing that only made you want more. But you didn't say that you wanted more. You wouldn't admit to it. "Maybe I should give you some more."
"No." You said. "It's nasty. Stop!"
"Nice try!" He said, putting the needle back into your arm. "You can't fool me. You love it and you know you do."
You felt the high getting stronger as more heroin was injected into you. You wanted to beg for more so badly. But you still refused.
"Man." Professor Anderson, refilling the needle in order to inject you for the third time. "You really are addicted. Most people can only take two."
"I will never admit to being addicted." You said, fighting through the amazing high. "I won't admit it because I'm not addicted."
"I'll give you more then." He said, injecting you again. You felt even more euphoric as even more heroin entered your bloodstream.

Two more injections later and you felt like you were on cloud nine. You felt so happy, happier than you have ever felt in your entire life. You close your eyes, a huge smile on your face.
"Take....me....away...." You whispered happily before everything around you went black.