Chapter Twenty-Eight: Just Who Are You?

(F/B)- Favorite band!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You woke up to an alarm blaring in your ears.
"No!" You groaned, putting a pillow over your head. "I don't wanna go!"
"Get up (Y/N)!" (R/N) said, shaking you and turning off your alarm. "Professor Anderson will kill us if we're late."
"You're right." You said, taking the pillow off of your head and putting it back where it belonged. You got out of bed and went to your closet. "Ugh, what to wear."
"Can I pick out your outfit?" (R/N) asked, standing next to you.
"Sure." You said. "Why not?"
"Okay!" She said, starting to go through your closet. "You go pick out my outfit as well."
You sighed, knowing that you weren't going to get out of this. You made your way over to (R/N)'s closet and went through her clothes.
"Man." You thought as you kept seeing tons of pink shirts and shirts with flowers and other girly things on them. "I don't think that I've ever den anything so girly. Mostly I just have (F/B) T-shirts and jeans and maybe like two or three dresses."
"Done!" (R/N) said happily. "It's going to look so good on you! Are you done with mine?"
You quickly grabbed a bright pink shirt with a bunch of different kinds of flowers on the bottom and a random pair of jeans.
"Yep." You said. "Now, let's see what you picked out for me."
You both went back to our beds. You looked at your outfit and found one of your dresses (This one was purple and went down to your knees.) along with the necklace that Mark gave you (You only ever took it off when you went to bed or were in the shower.). You also found black tights and your black flats.
"Girly." You said to (R/N).
"It's fabulous!" She said. "I also love the outfit that you picked out for me!"
"Let me guess." You said. "You're majoring in fashion."
"Yep!" She said proudly. "Minoring in high school teaching as well."
"Pretty cool." You said. "Majoring in (C/M) and minoring in (c/m). Going here for eight years to get my Master's degree as well."
"Same!" (R/N) said. "Oh shit! We gotta get to class!"
"Shit!" You said, looking at the clock. "We gotta get dressed and hurry! We only got ten minutes!"
"But then I won't be able to curl my hair!" (R/N) whined.
"Just get dressed!" You said, putting on the dress. You quickly put on the necklace and leggings.
"Okay! Okay!" (R/N) said.

You both made it with two minutes to spare.
"Thank God." You breathed, placing your books on the desk. "We made it."
"Nice going (Y/N)." A sarcastic voice that you have come to loathe so much said.
"Shut up Jet." You said, sitting down. "(R/N) just had to pick up our outfits so she almost made us late."
"But (Y/N)!" She protested. "You look amazing."
"But not as amazing as you." Jet said to her.
(R/N) giggled and said, "Oh Jet! Stop it!"
You just rolled your eyes as the bell rang.
"That's right. I'm twenty years in the making!" Jet said as Professor Anderson walked in the room. "Unfortunately, I'm so bad at college that I've flunked this class three times! This is what I get for taking this class senior year."
"Jet, shut up." Professor Anderson said, placing papers on the podium. "No one wants to hear it."
Everyone (including you and except for Jet and (R/N).) snickered at the comment.
"Okay. Let's settle down class." Professor Anderson said. "Now, yesterday you had a homework assignment that I assigned to you yesterday. Now, I'm going to give you a quiz to see if you really read what I assigned you or not."
Everyone except for a few people groaned. You didn't because you actually read and thought that this was going to be an easy 'A'. You even smiled as he put the two-sided paper on your desk.
"All right." Professor Anderson said, returning to the front of the classroom. "No talking and you have ten minutes to complete the assignment. Since this is your first quiz, I was nice and made all of the questions multiple choice. I would tell you good luck but I would like to think that you did the assignment and don't need luck."

You breezed through the questions like they were no big deal (which they weren't) and you were the first to finish.
You turned the paper over and raised your hand.
"Done already Miss (L/N)?" Professor Anderson asked, raising an eyebrow at you.
"Yep!" You said proudly.
"Well, bring your quiz up here and just sit tight until the rest of the class is finished." He commanded.
You did so. When you returned to your desk, you played with the heart locket.
"I can't wait to see you this weekend Mark." You thought, quickly kissing the heart. "We'll have so much fun."
Just then, you saw Jet put a folded paper on your desk. He went up to Professor Anderson and gave him his quiz.
"Read the note (Y/N)." He whispered to you when he was just about to sit down at his desk.
You sighed and unfolded the note.
"I know more about you than you think."
You put the paper down and thought to yourself,
"Just who are you Jet?"