Chapter Four: The Truth Behind The Accident

It's your third day of being in the hospital and you know much about yourself as you did on the first day.
"I'm getting nowhere." You say to yourself. The only process that you've made is that your rib feels much better than what it felt like the other day. You also dared a peek at your knee to see this "nasty scar" that was mentioned.
It was quite nasty.
It ran all the way from the top of your knee to the top of your ankle. It was noticeable only when people were near you.
At that moment, Mark paid his daily visit.
"Hey there." He said. He jumped back about five feet when he saw the scar on your leg.
"Holy shit." He breathed who he had recovered. "(Y/N), that's quite the scar that you're rocking there."
"I know right?" You say. He walked to up to the same place that he did the day before. "So, how are you doing?"
"I'm quite good." Mark said. "Yourself?"
"Um, let's see." You say. "I'm stuck in bed with this damn breathing tube over my face, my rib, although feeling much better today, still hurts like hell and I'm laying here on my ass all day with a broken arm and ankle that I'm waiting for to heal. On top of that, no one will tell me anything about myself."
"I wish that I could tell you about yourself." Mark said. "But I only met you two days ago and I only know as much as you tell me."
"Which is not very much." You said. "Because we met when I was dying."
"Yeah. You don't hear that every day." Mark said.
"But you don't also hear of a however-old-you-are man visiting this girl that he met on her deathbed. Speaking of which, why were you at the accident when you were?"
For once, you silenced him. He didn't speak for a few moments but when he did, he looked behind him to make sure that no one else was listening. But when he spoke, you couldn't believe what you heard.
"I-I was at the accident because I was the one who caused the accident."