Chapter Forty-Seven: Stay With Me

"Yes!" You said after you had taken out Mark's last Pokemon. "I win!"
"Well, I didn't think that you could do it." He admitted. "But you did. Congrats to you."
"Thanks." You said as you turned off your 3DS. Mark did the same. You laughed as you stuck your tongue out at him to celebrate your victory.
He chuckled and said, "(Y/N), you are truly something."
"I know." You said. Then, you got an idea. "Hey, will you give me a piggyback ride?"
"Now, why the hell would I do that?" He asked.
"Because you love me." You said, smiling and batting your eyelashes.
"God damn it (Y/N)." He muttered, standing up. You got onto him and he walked around.
"Where the hell are we even going?" He asked.
"Wherever you want." You said, kissing his cheek. You lay your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes, arms wrapped around his neck.

"Wake up!" Mark said. He pushed you onto the ground, hitting the sand below you.
"Wow." You said, getting up and dusting all of the sand on you. "Thanks asshole. There's sand in my hair now thanks to you."
He laughed and began getting it out of your hair, kissing you on the forehead in the process.

After all of the sand was off of you, you pushed Mark into the sand. And before he could get up or you pull you back down, you began covering him in sand, making sure to put a lot of it in his hair. Once you were satisfied, you kissed him on the lips, even though they were sandy.
As he was kissing you, he pulled you down into the sand with him.
"God damn it." You muttered to him, running your fingers through his hair.
He smiled and pulled you closer to him, pressing his lips against yours.
"Why are you such an ass sometimes?" You asked after the kiss.
"You love me." He said.
"You're right." You said, pecking him on the lips. "I do."
"Knew it." He said, pecking you on the lips as well. "I knew that you loved me."
"Of course I do." You said. Everything either one of you spoke, you would peck the other on the lips right after. You didn't know why you did this but you did. "Why wouldn't I love you?"
"Good point." He said. "Maybe it's because I'm flawless."
"Oh, shut up!" You said. "You wish."
"I don't wish to be flawless." He said. "Making mistakes is how one learns."
"That's true." You said.
You waited for a response but it never came. Instead, he got up and pulled you up. After you were standing, he pulled you into a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he picked you up in his arms. You kissed him as he walked.
"Where the hell is he going?" You thought.
Just then, you felt him let go of you and move your arms off of his neck. You opened your eyes but closed them again as soon as you were underwater.
"You!" You said when you surfaced. "I'll get you!"
Before he could respond or even run away, you pulled him down in the water with you. And before he could surface, you took his glasses off and put them on.
"Shit." He muttered when he came up. "I can't see. (Y/N), give me my glasses."
"What's the magic word?" You asked.
"Please?" He said, annoyed.
"Nope." You said.
"What?" He said. "Okay. Um, donuts?"
"Actually it was puppies but I'll let that slide." You said, putting his glasses back on. "But only because I love you."
"There we go." He said, adjusting his glasses. "Now, where were we?"
"Oh. I know!" You said. You brought his lips to yours and kissed him again.