Chapter Fifty: Keep Your Eyes Peeled

The next morning, you headed to class, never letting your guard down. You didn't know who the murderer was so you had to keep your guard up and your eyes peeled.
"Hey (Y/N)!"
You nearly turned around and punched the person who called your name in the face because they scared the shit out of you. You breathed a sigh of relief when you saw that it was only (R/N).
"Relax!" She said. "It's only me. Sheesh. Why are you so jumpy?"
You reached into your pocket and pulled out a note, holding your stuff in your other arm. You placed the folded up note in (R/N)'s hand.
"Because of this damn note." You said. "Just read it."
She unfolded it and read it. She didn't really have any reaction as she folded it back up.
"Interesting." She said, handing it to back to you. You shoved it back into your pocket. "I think that it's just something to scare you."
"Probably." You said as you entered Professor Anderson's classroom. You put your stuff down on your desk. (R/N) did the same. "It's probably nothing."
The bell rang and everyone rushed to get to their seats before Professor Anderson came in the room.
"Good morning class." He said. "I'm sure that you all heard about the tragedy that took place a couple of days ago. As you probably know by now, Jet was murdered. No one is sure who did it but until then, you are not to go anywhere alone. I can hear you being upset with this but it's for your safety. We don't need any more of you getting killed. So, stay together."
"Is it just me or does Professor Anderson seem like he really isn't upset about this whole thing?" (R/N) asked me.
"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that." You said.
"(R/N)! (Y/N)!" Professor Anderson said. "What is so important that you have to talk to each other?"
"Nothing." (R/N) said. You turned your head back towards the Professor.
"See me after class." He said. "Both of you."