Chapter Fifteen: Opportunities

(C/M)- College Major!
(c/m)- College Minor!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Later that day, you were on Mark's computer, researching the University of Cincinnati. That's a college that you've wanted to go to. At least, you think that you wanted to go there. You weren't really sure but you knew for sure that you wanted to go to college. You also knew for sure that you wanted (C/M) as your major and (c/m) as your minor.
"What're lookin' at?" Mark asked, peeking in to see what you were up to.
"Nothing much." You said. "Just the University of Cincinnati."
"A very fine choice." He said, entering the room and looking at the computer screen. "I like your taste."
"Thanks." You say. "But it's not like I can just go there. I have to pay money and it's not money that I've just got lying around."
"Oh, I wouldn't say that." Mark said. "You see, I looked up some of your family on Facebook and your Aunt and Uncle from your mom's side said that your grandpa, you know, the one that died, left you money in the will so that you can go to college and get your Master's degree."
"Why were you looking my family up on Facebook?" You asked.
"To find out who you truly are." He said. "And because I was really bored."
You laughed. Typical Mark.
"Only you would break the moment by saying something like that." You said.
"I know." He said. "So, what do you think? Is college in your future?"
You didn't even have to think twice about it. The money was meant for you to go to college and not for you to blow it off on whatever the hell you felt like using it for. "Absolutely."