Chapter Thirty-Three: Let's Party All Night Long Shall We?

"Wow. This dorm is pretty cool." You said once you had reached the dorm room of the party host.
"Thanks." She said. She was a girl with blonde hair and bright pink highlights in her hair. "I'm trying to throw the best back-to-school party there ever was."
"Well, you seem to be doing a fine job." You said. "Hey, what's your name?"
"Natalie." She said.
"Oh." You replied. "That's a nice name."
"Thanks." She said, smiling. "Well, since all of you are the first guests here, feel free to make yourselves at home. But just don't eat the snacks quit yet. I have quite a few people coming."
"Aw!" Jet said in disappointment upon hearing that he wasn't allowed to eat the snacks. "You're no fun Natalie."
"You can jump on my roommate's bed." She said, pointing to a bed that had "Frozen" covers on it. "She went out with her boyfriend for the night so she won't be back until curfew."
"Sweet!" He said, running over to the bed. He got on the bed and starting jumping on it happily.
"It's amazing that a twenty year old guy can love jumping on the bed so much." (R/N) observed.
"Yeah. It is." You said.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. Natalie went over to go get it.
"Welcome!" She said. "The party's going to start in just five minutes so come on in and make yourselves at home."
Two people came in the room. One was a guy with bright blue hair and the other was a girl who was mixed and had brown curly hair. The guy with the blue hair went over to the music area and started messing with the turn table that you didn't notice that was there when you first walked in.
"Woah." You said. "How the hell did you get this in here?"
"By being extremely sneaky." Natalie said. "And by literally shoving it into the door."
"Nice!" (R/N) said. "Hey, what kind of music selection do you have?"
"A not very good variety one, that's for sure." The boy with blue hair said. "Almost all of these are dance songs."
"That's the point Caleb." Natalie said. "It's a party."
"Well, I understand that." He said. "Do you have any couples coming to this party?"
"Yeah." She said. "Of course. What does that have to do with anything?"
"Well, they probably want at least two slow songs so that they can get make-out or do whatever it is that couples do." Caleb said. "So, come up here and pick two slow songs. Though I prefer if you pick more."
She went up next to Caleb and they went through the music on her phone which was hooked onto the turn table which in turn was hooked up to two giant speakers that you assumed got into the room the same way that the turntable got into the room.
"We can't be too loud." Natalie said to Caleb. "We still have adults in the building, you know. They'll kill us if we get too loud."
"True." He said. "Especially if it's explicit music."
"Which it is." She replied. "Oh! It's time! Quick! (R/N), dim the lights! Caleb, put on the disco ball that I somehow managed to get up on the ceiling! Jet, stop jumping on the bed! (Y/N), let the guests in when they knock on the door! And don't forget to give them a nice greeting!"
"Will do!" You said as you ran towards the door. "Just how many people are coming?"
"About forty or so." Natalie said. "You don't need to count, don't worry."
Just before you could respond, a knock on the door came. You opened it to find a tall guy, probably around six foot or probably a bit taller than that, standing in the doorway. He had jet black hair that was so black that you swore that it was like ash. He also had impossibly blue eyes that seemed like daggers whenever he glared at you angrily. He also was wearing a shirt that had your (F/B)'s name written in bold letters.
"Hey." He said to you. "It looks at though I'm in the right place."
"Yeah." You said. "Last time I checked, Natalie was the only person who's throwing a party."
"Yep." He said. "Well, hopefully I'll see you around."
You merely just shook your head and closed the door once he was inside. But once the door was closed, another knock followed. You groaned in irritation as you swung open the door once more.
"Welcome!" You said, giving a warm smile to a couple that was holding hands. "Come on in!"
They smiled at you as they walked inside. Before closing the door, you checked to see if anyone was coming towards the room.
Nope.
So you shut the door and it was only a couple moments later that another couple came. But this time, they were two guys. And you recognized them from Literature class.
"Oh!" One of them said in surprise. "Hey (Y/N)!"
"Hey Chase!" You said, giving them a warm smile. "I didn't know that you were coming."
"Well, Brian said that he really wanted to come so I told him that we could go since we had nothing better to do." Chase replied.
"Well, come on it then." You said. "You're more than welcome here."
"Sweet!" Brian said, squeezing Chase's hand tighter. You smiled at them as they walked inside and started dancing.

After everyone was at the party, you started dancing yourself with (R/N) when a slow song suddenly came on.
"May I have this dance?" A voice from behind (R/N). You smiled upon seeing Jet.
(R/N) turned around and smiled.
"Of course." She said.
He took her hand, pulled her close to him, and rocked back and forth. He smiled back at you and you gave him a huge smile and two thumbs-up.

As you watched them dance, you felt a hand touch your shoulder.
"May I have this dance?"