Chapter Sixty-Six: Death Is In The Air

(F/I)- First Initial Of Someone's Name.
(L/I)- Last Initial Of Someone's Name.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"No." I whispered. "This can't be true. Not Natalie."
You remembered Natalie. She was the girl that hosted that party you went to a year ago. Over time, the two of you actually became pretty close friends. But now, here she was, slain by a mysterious killer.
"Is it Professor Anderson who did it?" You pondered. "No. He's in jail. And the news would have told us if he broke out. So, if it's not him, then who is it?"
Then, you noticed something on Natalie's stomach. You bent down to get a closer look. There was a signature carved with a knife on her stomach.
"(F/I), (L/N)."
But it was scribbled out and something else was carved instead.
A fire emblem.
"What?" You said. After a few moments, you added, "Wait."

You thought back to when you first found Jet's body. You remembered that the police reported that the ice emblem was carved into his stomach. But there weren't initials like there were now.
"How strange." You thought. "And scary. But is this a sign that there are going to be two more victims? There's no air or earth emblem."
The buzzing of your phone made you jump five feet in the air. You took it out of your pocket and saw that you had a text from (R/N).
"You alive? Or did Darkiplier get you?"
"No. It's quite a funny story what happened actually. And...I'm have to tell what I saw." You texted back.
"Come to the dorm and tell me."
You did so, looking back at the dead body.

"Let me in!" You said, knocking on the door. (R/N) was listening to her music again.
You saw the door open and a smiling (R/N).
"Come in my friend." She said.
"I will." You said, stepping into the dorm. "Whether you like it or not."
She rolled her eyes and said, "Spill everything. Don't miss a single detail."
You told her everything that happened. From Darkiplier's death to the dead body in the woods.
"Don't you think that you should've reported it?" She asked. "Seems like the logical thing."
"They'll find it in good time." You said.
"Whatever." (R/N) said, shrugging. "I'm going to go jump in the shower."
"That's dangerous." You teased.
"Shut it." She teased back before she shut the bathroom door.

After she shut the door, you saw a piece of paper get slipped underneath your door. You hurried to it and opened the door.
"Who keeps leaving these notes?" You demanded. "I'm serious. You haven't done this in a while. Why are you doing it all of a sudden?"
"Stop yelling down the hallway!" Someone called from their dorm.
You sighed and slammed the door. You bent down and picked up the note. You began to unfold it.
In the same big bold red letters was one word.
"Run."