Chapter Seventy-Seven: Graduation Party!

After putting your dress on and putting your make-up on, you went out into the living room.
"You look beautiful honey." Mom said. "Don't let those boys get anywhere near you." Dad said.
"Don't worry." You said. "Mark won't let that happen."
"Is that what his name was?" Mom asked. "Well, I think that he's handsome."
Just then, the doorbell rang.
"That must be him." You said, running over to the door. You opened it and saw Mark standing in the doorway.
"Hey (Y/N)." He said.
"Hey." You said.
"Now, you better have her home by eleven!" Dad said to Mark.
"Dad!" You said annoyed.
Mark just laughed and said, "No problem."
You stepped outside and closed the door behind you.
"Your parents seem pretty cool." He said as you linked arms with each other.
"They really are." You said. "I'm lucky to have them."

"Party time!" Bob yelled, rolling the window down. He was sitting in the backseat with Wade.
"Woo!" Wade yelled, holding a case of beer out the window.
"Put that back in here you dumbass." Mark said while he was driving.
"Fine." Wade said, putting the case of beer on the floor.
"Where the hell does this Brooke girl live?" Mark asked.
You rolled your eyes and gave him directions.

"Let's crash this popsicle stand!" Wade said as all of you got out of the car.
"Yeah!" Bob said.
"Brace yourself for the fangirls everyone." Mark said.
"Bracing." You said.
"Let's go." He said.
You all walked up to the door and you rang the doorbell. A girl wearing destined sunglasses, wearing designer clothing, designer shoes, and pretty much designer everything, answered the door.
"Holy shit." She said, moving her glasses so that her brown eyes were revealed. She put them back and ran a hand through her brown hair. "It's Mark, Bob, and Wade. At my party."
"Why does she sound so emotionless?" Wade muttered to Bob.
"Shut up Wade." Bob muttered back.
"Yeah. That's us." Mark said.
"We brought beverages." Wade said, holding up the case of beer.
"Lovely." Brooke said. "Put with the rest and come on in."
She moved out of the way and all of you stepped inside to find a huge house. Everyone was partying in the living room that had a disco ball and a DJ. Some people were even outside partying in the pool and hot tub.
"This place is sweet." Wade said after placing the beer in its rightful place.
"Markiplier!" Tons of fangirls screamed. "Lordminion777! Muyskerm! (YT/UN)!"
Countless fangirls swarmed at you, begging for autographs and for all of you to take pictures with them.
"This is bad." You said. "They're getting way out of control!"
Just then, a loud air horn rang through the air and you covered your ears until it stopped. When it did stop, everything was dead quiet and all eyes were on Brooke, who was on the highest level of the house.
"Listen up everyone!" She said as she began walking down the staircase. "Yes. Mark, Bob, Wade, and (Y/N) are at the party. But they're just like us. Normal people. And you shall treat them like normal people. If you don't, I'm removing you from the party. Are we clear?"
No one responded. They still continued to just stare at her.
"I'm going to just assume that that means that you understand." She said. "Well, crank up the music!"
The DJ did so and everyone went back to partying as if nothing ever happened. Brooke approached you and smiled.
"You saved our asses back there." You said. "Thanks so much."
"No problem." She said. "It's the least I can do for my special guests."
And with that, she disappeared.
"Well, shit." Mark said. "I wish more people would come to the rescue."
"I agree." Wade said. He went over to where the beer was and grabbed a can. "Bob, catch!"
He threw one and Bob caught it perfectly.
"Heads up!" Wade said to Mark.
You couldn't believe your eyes when Mark caught it. You thought that he quit drinking.
"And heads up to you (Y/N)."
Before you could protest, the can was already thrown and you found yourself catching it.
"Nice catch." Wade said, looking impressed.
"Thanks." You said.
"Well, we'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Bob said as he opened his can and took a sip. "Let's go Wade."
Once they were out of earshot, you turned to Mark.
"Don't they know that you were heavily addicted to this shit?" You asked.
"No." He admitted. "I never told them."
"What?" You asked in disbelief.
"You're the only one who knows." He said. "No one knows I went to rehab."
"I can't believe that you never even told your own tow best friends about something that serious!" You said. "You know, I never really had friends I could trust. You're lucky to have them. I had a roommate that I thought was my best friend but she ended up stabbing me in the back. I can't trust anyone but you and my parents. Everyone that I come to trust somehow ends up dead in the end. I mean, it happened with my brother. It happened with that girl Natalie. It's probably going to happen with you and my parents one day so you guys are the only ones I have left."
"(Y/N).."
"No." You said, turning away from him and putting your can of beer back on the table. "I don't want to hear it. I really don't. Just leave me alone."
Before you could respond, you started to walk away and knocked the beer out of his hand before you went outside with everyone else.