Chapter Eighty-Seven: Back Home

"Natalie?" You asked, surprised. "I never would have expected that."
"Yeah." Jacob said, nodding. "She was a great sister."
"But why did she live with you?" You asked.
"She wanted to." He said, starting to close the door. "Now go on. You have someone awaiting your return."
You nodded and he closed the door. You started to make your way home after that.

"(Y/N)?"
You were greeted at home with Wade asking if it was really you.
"What the hell are you doing in my house?" You asked.
"Making sure that no one steals it or anything." He said. "But it's nice to see that you're back."
"Wait a minute." Bob said. "She doesn't have cops or anything behind her. Where the hell were you?"
"My captor released me." You said.
"You're fucking kidding me right now." Wade said. "They did not."
"Don't believe me? Ask him yourself." You said.
"I will after you tell me who it is." Wade said. "I'll tell on him for Mark."
"Why can't Mark do it?" You asked. "Wait, what the hell is he even doing anyway?"
"He's out planning the wedding." Bob said. "He wanted it to be a surprise for you so I don't think that it's a good idea for you to go out and look for him."
"Wait, why is he still planning the wedding if he still thinks I'm gone?" You asked. "That doesn't make any sense."
"He hasn't given up." Bob said. "To be fair, you really weren't gone that long."
"That's true I suppose." You said.
"Come inside and we'll tell the police that you're no longer missing." Wade said.
You did so and called the police on your cell phone to say that (Y/N) (L/N) was no longer missing and that Jacob was the one behind it. You also gave them his last name so that they wouldn't arrest the wrong Jacob.
"You don't seem traumatized by what happened to you." Bob said. "What did he even do to you?"
"Well, he tried to rape me." You said.
"What?!" Wade said. "Oh, wait until Mark finds out! He's going to be so pissed. You didn't get pregnant, did you?"
"Well..." You began.
"Oh, Mark's going to be even more pissed." Bob said. "That guy will be lucky to still be alive at this point."
"What are you going to do with the baby?" Wade asked.
"Keep it of course." You said. "I'm not getting an abortion. No way no how. I'm not ending a life just because of that."
"You make a fair point." Bob said. "That would be cruel and a waste of a human life."
"But he's not the father." You said. "That's another reason why I'm not getting an abortion."
"Then who's baby is it?" Wade asked.
"It's Mark's you dumbass." Bob said. "They're getting engaged for crying out loud. Who else would be the baby daddy?"
"It is a boy or a girl?" Wade asked.
"I don't know yet." You said. "I don't even know how long I've been pregnant."
"Well, you don't look pregnant." Bob said.
"Gee, thanks." You said.
"Hey, look on the bright side." Wade said. "At least you're not like one of those girls on "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" and don't know until they go into labor. At least you can be prepared for it."
"Don't even mention that show." Bob said.
"Coming from two dedicated men." You said, crossing your arms. "You two are going to have to endure the nine month pregnancy journey too. You're going to have to deal with the morning sickness, which I haven't had yet thankfully, the cravings, the mood swings, and the constant complaining of pain."
"I hope Mark has fun then." Wade said.
"Oh, he will." You said, smirking. "By the way, don't tell him that I'm pregnant. I want to tell him myself."
"You got it." Bob said.
"Ugh, I want some chips." You said, going into the kitchen and opening the cabinet. "Do we have any chips?"
"Here we go." Wade said. "Glad I didn't sign up for this."
"Me too." Bob said. He called out to you, "Hey, we're gonna go. You gonna be okay here on your own?"
"No." You said, grabbing an unopened bag of salt and vinegar chips. "My hormones are running like crazy. Of course I'm not going to be okay on my own. You guys gotta be here so that I don't break anything."
"Fine." Wade said. "We'll be nice and keep you company."
"Thanks boys." You said, sitting down on the couch and opening the bag of chips.
"Let's pretend to be Mark for a second." Bob said. "What do you think he would say if he found out that (Y/N) was pregnant and he saw her eating chips?"
"I have a good idea what he would say." Wade said. He cleared his throat and deepened his voice to sound like Mark's and said, "(Y/N), don't eat chips. That's not good for the baby. You gotta eat good stuff so that the baby's healthy."
You laughed because you knew it was true.
"Impressive." You said. "Now, what would he do if a nurse walked in the room?"
"That's easy." Bob said. He cleared his throat and deepened his voice as well and said, "Shut up nurse!"
You laughed even harder than last time. You even almost choked on a chip but you managed to save yourself.
"That's good stuff right there." You said, wiping a tear from your eye.
"Yeah." Wade agreed. "Really good stuff."
Just then, Bob's phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Yeah. She's here. She's with us at her house."
"Send her there? Why do you want her there?"
"Okay. God. Don't yell at me. Calm down."
"Yes. I'll send her down right now. Calm your tits."
He hung up after that and put his phone in his pocket.
"(Y/N)," he said. "Mark wants you to meet him at the park."
"Why can't he just come here?" You asked.
He shrugged and said, "I don't know. He said something about it being one of your favorite places or something."
"Well, he's not wrong." You said, getting up to put the chips away. "I guess I'll be going."
"We'll be here if you need us." Wade said.
"Okay." You called, heading out the door. That's when you realized that you didn't have your car.
"Shit." You muttered. You looked around the garage, trying to think of something to do. That's when you noticed that your car was actually back.
"Bob, Wade, or Mark must have moved it back." You said, getting into the driver's seat and turning the key. "Thank God for that. There's no way in hell that I'm going to walk to the park."
You backed out of the garage and once you were out, you shut it using the little machine in your car that you used to open it and close it. You watched it to make sure that it closed because it sometimes liked to almost close and open up all the way.

Once you knew for a fact that it was closed, you drove off, making your way to the park.