Chapter Eighty-Four: Pitch Black

You sat in the trunk, helpless. Was he really kidnapping you? Was it all just some horrible nightmare?

You screamed as you went over a bump and ended up hitting the roof the trunk. You still prayed that it was a dream and that you were going to wake up in your bed.
But that didn't happen.
Instead, the car stopped and the trunk opened. You saw Jacob smiling at you.
"We're here." He said. "And no one will be here to save you."
He scooped you up in his arms and quickly took you into his house, where he threw you on the couch and closed all the windows, letting no light come in. Afterwards, he locked all the doors. He sat down with you on the couch and cupped your face in his hands.
"Finally." He said. "I've it you right where I want you."
You shook your head and tried screaming. But it didn't work.
"No one's here to save you (Y/N)." He said. "Your Knight In Shining Armor won't come busting in."
You just sat there helpless. You didn't like doing that but what other choice did you have?
"Well, I guess since you're here." He said. "Why don't I show you around? There's one room in particular that I want to show you though."

He picked you up again and took you to the room. To your horror, it was his bedroom.
"Why are we going in here?" You tried to say but it came out a muffled mess.
"This is where I've always wanted you to be (Y/N)." He said, setting you gently on the bed. "This has been a dream of mine ever since I laid eyes on you. I knew that one day that this dream of mine would become a reality. And, here you are, in your beauty. You're beautiful (Y/N). Absolutely stunning. You leave me breathless."
And that's when he started to do the unthinkable.