100K Special

On 12/31/15, I achieved what I thought would never be achieved. And that's 100K reads!

First off, I'd like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for reading and loving this story. I can't thank you enough for this special milestone and to celebrate, I thought that we would do something a little fun.

I know that there's talent among you and I would like for you to showcase it. If you so choose and very much want to, make a cover for this story, write a one-shot (Make it AU if you want since my special little treat is going to be AU anyway), draw some fanart, ANYTHING! If you do this, be sure to tag me whenever you post it and if I don't happen to see it in a while (I will vote and comment to let you know that I've seen it), just shoot me a PM. Inbox is always open! :3 Also, I will showcase all creations (One-shots will be all in one part WITH CREDIT GIVEN) in various parts and I might actually use a cover and give you credit in the description of this book if I REALLY like it.

But anyway, let's move on to my special treat from me to you. Do you ever wonder what would've happened if Mark survived (Besides the fact that "Lifeless" wouldn't even exist in the first place)? Yeah. Me too.

So, I present to you a one-shot detailing if Mark had survived! I really hope you enjoy!
(You can play the song in the media if you haven't done so already)

You laid in bed, still in disbelief that you were married to Mark Fischbach, the love of your life. It all seemed to be unreal.
"Can't sleep?" Mark murmured, wrapping his arms around you.
"I mean, I guess you could say that." You said. "I was just thinking about how all of this is so unreal. I never thought that I would marry a man like you."
"Yeah? Well, I never thought I would get married at all!"
"Really? You thought that?" You asked, shocked that a man like him would never have doubts of marrying the perfect girl.
"Oh yeah, all the time." He said. "But then I met you and you turned my life upside down. But in a good way. A very good way."
"Same goes for you." You said, laughing as you turned to face him. His black hair blended perfectly into the darkness and you were lucky to have found it. You gently ran your fingers through the softness. You frowned when you remembered that he had brain cancer and was probably going to die.
"What's wrong?" Mark asked, looking at you with concern in his brown eyes. "You suddenly frowned out of nowhere."
"No, it's nothing." You said, trying to force a smile.
"No, it's not nothing." Mark insisted. "We're fucking married now (Y/N). Don't give me the "I'm fine" bullshit because you know that shit pisses me off."
You couldn't resist cracking a laugh. How was he able to crack a joke even in situations like this one? It's a knack that you wished that you possessed.
"Yes, I do know that that shit pisses you off." You said. "So I guess I'll tell you anyway."
"I would really appreciate that." Mark said, smiling at you. Oh, how you loved that perfect little smile of his.
"How much longer until you think you're dead?" You asked, not beating around the bush in the slightest.
He gave you a confused look.
"What the hell are you on about (Y/N)?" He asked, touching the top of your head. "Did you hit this?"
"No." You said. "I didn't. I'm talking about your brain cancer."
"Oh. Yeah. That." He said. "Listen, I have some news about that..."
"God, I don't know if I can handle it." You said, breaking out of his wrapped arms and standing up. You walked over to the window. The moon was bright and full and you smiled because of how beautiful it was.
"Can I please tell you?" He asked. "I promise you that it's not bad news."
"How much do you promise?" You asked, turning your head so you could look at him once more.
"I promise with everything I own and everything I love." He said. "Note how I didn't say everyone."
"Noted." You said. "But do you really promise that much?"
"Yes (Y/N)." Mark said, still not moving from the bed. "I would never lie to you. Honesty is important if we want to make this work."
"You are very much correct." You said. "Now, what's the news?"

At that moment, he got out of bed and walked over to you. Once he was within reach, he put his hands on your shoulders and looked you dead in the eyes.
"(Y/N)," He said in a very serious tone. "you don't have to worry if today is your last day with me."
"You mean...?"
"I'm cured."
A moment of silence fell between the two of you and you were the one who broke the silence.
"Are you serious?" You asked, making sure that you had heard him correctly.
"Again, would I ever lie to you?"
You felt a big smile on your face and suddenly, tears were spilling out of your eyes. But they weren't tears of sadness like they always seemed to be. Instead, they were tears of pure joy. You never thought that you would cry because of joy and you still couldn't believe that by some miracle, Mark was cured.
"Looks like I'm going to help raise a human being." Mark said, placing his hands on your stomach.
You laughed and wiped away some of your tears.
"Yeah, it sure does appear that way." You said, unable to stop smiling. "Maybe miracles really do exist."
"Please, I've believed in miracles for a long time." Mark said, putting his hands on your face. His thumbs were near your ears and they were moving slightly. "It was a miracle I met you."
"Mark!" You said, feeling the smile on your face growing bigger. "You really know how to make a girl's heart flutter, don't you?"
"I guess you could say that." He said, looking at you and smiling back. He then glanced at the moon. "Wow. The moon is wonderful tonight."
"I know right?" You said. "I love full moons."
"Me too." Mark said. "And I also love you."
You laughed and said, "You're such a doofus."
"But I'm your doofus."
"I know you are." You said. "Now kiss me you doofus."
He let out a small laugh before following through with your request.
Looks like everything's alright after all.

I hope you guys enjoyed! It was really nice getting to revisit Mark and (Y/N) after not writing about them together for several months so I had a lot of fun putting this oneshot together for you guys. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for 100K! Remember to submit fanart, covers, etc. so your work can be displayed in this book.

Stay awesome! I love you all! <3