This Is Absolutely Amazing (200K)

(12/13/16)

Honestly, it feels weird to be updating this book again because it was officially completed near the end of June 2015.

I haven't even touched this book since March of this year because of the one year anniversary update.

But anyway, I'll stop rambling and get to the point.

This book has 200K reads.

This is absolutely amazing and insane at the same time.

I never even thought that this book would get to one-hundred reads, let alone 200K.

I don't have anything written like I did for 100K reads and the one year anniversary special because there's really nothing more that I can add to this book. I wrote two alternate endings and I feel as if that's enough, mostly due to the fact that I don't have any more ideas when it comes to that.

So, the purpose of this update is to just say thank you.

Thank you so much for all the support that you've given to this book and to me. Without you, I literally would've quit Wattpad a long time ago.

When I first started posting this story, I had no idea that so many people would come to love it. I also had no idea that so many people would think that I was a good writer because I had never thought of myself as one (I still don't, but that's besides the point.) If I could, I'd travel back into the past to tell then fourteen year old me that by pushing that publish button on that first chapter, that fourteen year old had officially kickstarted a chain of events that would eventually lead said fourteen year old to the point where she would be able to look at the read count at her story and see that it has 200K reads. I know for a fact that if that happened, I wouldn't believe a single thing I was hearing (After getting excited about how time travel actually became a real thing, of course. Who wouldn't be excited about that?) because I didn't really have that many followers, reads, votes, or comments at the time.

When I first saw that I had 200K reads, my heart skipped a beat. I literally had to look at it for a few seconds to make sure that I wasn't just seeing things.

But once I determined that I wasn't, I knew that I had to post an update to thank every single one of you for allowing this book to get to the point that it's at today.

For literally probably the one-hundredth time, thank you so much everyone.

Stay amazing! <3