Chapter Seventy-Two: So, It Was You

"Two years have gone by since I've last talked to him. I told him that I wouldn't go to L.A. But that's only because I wanted to finish at least four years of school. But man, I should've left when I had the chance."
The class stared at you, waiting for you to continue more with your essay. For the last assignment of the year before your exams, you had to give an essay about your time at the University.
"The first year I was here, I was reunited with my brother, Jet. But, his life was taken away by Professor Anderson." You smirked at (R/N), who just rolled her eyes. "And another murder happened. Natalie. No one knows who killed her so I'm not going to point fingers at anybody. But third year yet another murder happened. Renee. No one knows who did it either. But it happened. And this year no one has died yet. And you wanna know something funny about the murders? The other two happened on the same day that Jet was killed. But I digress. After I graduate, I plan on pursuing my career and possibly going to L.A. I mean, I haven't talked to my boyfriend in two years and yes, he's still my boyfriend but he's been really busy all this time so we haven't got the chance to talk. But those are my plans after I graduate."
Applause ran throughout the classroom and you earned a smile from your teacher.
"Very good (Y/N)." He said. "I enjoyed it very much. Who wants to go next?"
(R/N) raised her hand. The teacher nodded and she went to the front of the class. Just last week, you got into a "fight" so that you could get different roommates. And it worked. Your new roommate was a foreign exchange student from Britain named Lisa.
"I've had my ups and downs during my time here. One of those ups was rooming with (Y/N). And I have a confession. We didn't actually get into a fight. We were just mad at each other because she thought that I was the one who killed Natalie and Renee. Well, I have something to say."
You leaned forward, waiting to hear more.
"I-I killed them." She said. "And there's a murder that you haven't found out about yet. I killed Lisa. She's dead. They're all dead. I killed them all. It was me this entire time."
She fell to the floor and started crying. You just sat there in stunned silence.