Chapter Eighty-Three: Heartbreak

"Mom?" You said as you saw her passed out in the backseat. "Wake up. We gotta go."
No response. It didn't even look like she was breathing. You went into the backseat and saw something on the ground.
"What the hell is that?" You asked yourself, reaching down to grab it.
That's when you saw an empty bottle of pills.
"No." You said, dropping the bottle. "She did not."
You looked at Mom for any sign of breathing.
"Mom." You said, starting to cry again. "How could you? You left me alone!"
"You're not alone."
"What the hell?" You said, getting back into the front seat and going into defense. "Don't scare me like that bastard."
"(Y/N), calm down. It's just me."
You looked up and saw someone that really deserved a punch in the face. Maybe another kick in the nuts. Maybe even both for all the things that he's done.
Jacob.
"Fuck." You muttered. "Why's that douchebag here?"
You sighed angrily and wiped your tears. You then turned to him and made sure that you looked extra pissed.
"What the hell are you doing here fucker?" You snapped. "Didn't I tell you that I had a boyfriend?" You paused before adding, "He's actually my fiancé now, thank you very much."
You held up your hand with your ring on it and made sure that he caught sight of it.
"It's pretty." He said. "He must have been dealt desperate."
"You're fucking clueless, aren't you?" You asked. "Let me tell you and make sure that your tiny brain can process this: I'm getting married to a man named Mark Fischbach, not to a man named Jacob whatever-the-fuck-your-last-name-is-but-I-honestly-don't-give-a-shit-because-I-fucking-hate-your-guts-and-wish-that-I-could-beat-you-to-a-pulp-right-now."
"That's a long last name."
You facepalmed and shook your head.
"I guess you won't understand." You said.
That's when he dared to kiss you. You tried to push him off but he pulled your hands behind your back and tied rope on them. He stopped kissing you and put duct tape on your mouth.
"Jacob! Let me go!" You tried to say but it sounded like a muffled mess.
He looked around, making sure that no one was around. He then scooped you up in your arms and ran out to his car. You saw that the trunk was opened and you didn't have much time to react as he threw you in and closed it.