The Gilded Age Part Five

A/n- some of you guys wanted punishment so here it is. This is the first part, there will be another part with the conclusion of this short story. 😘

The past year has been amazing for me. I'm no longer a lonely, invisible poor labeled by a group of wealthy elite students who have everything at the tip of their fingers. I'm part of them and I like to think I act better than them because I know what it's like to be on the outside looking in. Jack and his friends welcomed me in with open arms and I consider the, my best friends now. Not long after I moved in with Cameron I got brave enough to ask him for a skateboard which he gave to me and he had already given me a cell phone by that point. I know that wasn't altruistic on his part, he wanted to monitor where I was when I wasn't with him.

My relationship with Cameron is strong, he still exacts total control over me but I don't mind it, in fact I love it and I'm completely attached to him. I no longer call him 'sir', just daddy but in my mind I call him Cameron.

None of my friends know of my unique relationship with Cameron. It didn't take too long for me to grow comfortable with him. He was so emotionally sterile and I was determined to make him fall in love with me. Needless to say I've failed in that department but he isn't as cold as he was before. I can give him a puppy dog look and he'll usually give me what I want.

So it's winter break during my senior year of high school, after graduation I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Cameron hasn't said anything about it and I wonder if he even thinks about my future after graduation. I haven't asked him about it yet, mostly because I'm afraid of his answer. I'm scared that he'll say I'm on my own after high school and he'll kick me out.

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm not even sure if he knows it's my birthday. I'm planning on spending it with my friends. It's winter but we don't mind it, we'll probably end up at Central Park and maybe attend a club later on in the night. I've never been a big club person. They aren't supposed to allow anyone under 18 in, but they always get their way, especially when they mention their family name. I've always refrained from drinking because I know that would piss Cameron off and I'd rather not get punished for something so preventable. I just lie to my friends that I just don't like the taste and they buy it.

It's Friday evening the day before my birthday and I'm lying on the couch in the family room idly watching tv. I'm kind of bored but I have no one to hang out with because my friends are all at some winter ball held by a charity. Cameron was invited but he never likes to attend those kinds of events because he hates the fake smiles and polite conversation. His family is one of the wealthiest in the area and he was the sole heir to their fortune, he never told me this but I found out through my friends who found out from their parents. I could have googled it but Cameron monitors my usage very closely.

Cameron enters the family room and I perk up when I see him, he always makes my day better. He sits down without a greeting and pulls me onto his lap. I gave up trying to make him love me months ago, I just decided to cherish every moment as if it's our last because I don't know what his feelings are or when he'll kick me out. He presses his lips on mine and I grip his shirt as we kiss passionately.

I love this. I crave this. I need this.

He sucks on my bottom lip roughly and slides his tongue inside my mouth, dominating the kiss. His hands slide down my back and he squeezes my sore asscheeks lightly. He had been rougher than usual the night before but I still loved every single moment of his hands on my skin.

He pulls away and allows me to catch my breath. His eyes are stormy tonight and I wonder what happened during the day that made him look this way now.

"What's wrong, daddy?" I ask him quietly and he frowns at my question, maybe that wasn't the right move for me. I don't want to piss him off especially when I want him to give me permission to hang out with my friends tomorrow. He usually lets me go but I'm not trying to make things harder for myself.