coeur de l'éternité troisième partie

Third Person POV

Nash slowly comes to and he's disoriented at first but he remembers the events of the night. It's light out now and Nash sits up, he's in a yacht and they're in open water.

His heart pounds immediately as he realizes how fucked his situation is. Cameron is a cold blooded assassin, Nash can tell that from the first moment that Cameron revealed himself. He was slick with nerves of steel as they had quickly rappelled down the worlds tallest building.

Cameron sits there, across from Nash, studying the young boy quietly. He's not sure what to do with him just yet.

"What an eventful night for the 2nd born of Chad Grier," he murmurs and Nash jumps at his voice, he had completely missed Cameron's presence.

"W-what are you going t-to do with me?" He stutters, he hates that he stuttered but he's terrified. He's scared for his life.

"Haven't decided yet," Cameron says plainly as his eyes rove over Nash's body. Nash feels self conscious even though he's fully dressed.

"Where are you taking me?" Nash asks, his voice a little stronger now but still weak and scared.

"Nowhere for the moment," Cameron replies again in the same plain tone, he instructed Aaron to navigate the open waters with no set pattern. He's sure that Chad Grier has mounted a search party for his missing son.

"Why were you going to kill my dad?" Nash asks, feeling a little braver.

"My, quite the curious little Grier, Hamilton." Cameron teases and he knows Nash hates his first same, he chuckles when Nash's jaw clenches.

"Why were you in the apartment," Cameron asks without answering Nash's question.

"I knew my father was up to something, he'd been acting strange the last week or so and I wanted to know what he was doing," Nash answers truthfully, he slipped out of the hotel and snuck into their apartment where he hid in the cabinet before his father returned to the apartment.

There he sat quietly as he listened to everything his father was saying. He designed a prototype that could control all of the nuclear missiles in the world, he was going to sell it to the sheik of Dubai, giving him the power to control every country in the world. He was shocked, shocked that his father would do something that was blatant betrayal to his country.

As soon as Cameron appeared, Nash knew what he was there for but he couldn't let him kill his father.

At least his father is alive but his own fate is unknown.

Cameron licks his lips as he allows his eyes to trail over the beautiful boy's body.

He wants him. He's decided he wants him and he's going to have him.

But he won't force him.

He stands up and motions for Nash to follow him. Nash stands hesitantly but follows Cameron when he begins to walk. Cameron leads him to the dining area, it's a stunning set up with glass windows all around, they're able to see the beautiful waters surrounding them.

Nash knows luxury, his father is a billionaire after all but still he can appreciate how beautiful the set up is.

On the table there's food already served and Nash doesn't realize how hungry he is until he sees the food and his stomach begins to ache.

"Sit, eat... I know you must be hungry. You were out for a while, probably an effect of rappelling down the building quickly. I'm used to it, you on the other hand are not." Cameron mentions as he sits down, Nash takes a seat across from him and grabs a plate.