My Immortal Beloved Part Seven

(Cameron needs to stop teasing us mmkay. Guys this is officially the 100th chapter I've written in this book, mind boggling. I write too much lmfao. 🎉🎊🎇🎆💥)

Cameron never imagined that it would be his best friend that he would be protecting the love of his life from. He never thought that it would be Aaron the one who sent threatening messages to his parents house.

When he returned to the school Aaron acted as if everything was fine, he hugged Cameron tightly and excitedly told him how his power suddenly ignited after a vivid dream. Cameron was so happy for his friend because that meant the end of the bullying he had to endure.

It had been easy to convince Nash to stay with his parents, Cameron insisted that its the way they all wanted it. That Nash wouldn't have to continue working so hard at such a young age, that he could hone his craft and concentrate on his art.

When the letters began arriving at his parent's house, Cameron had no idea who it was from. Aaron acted perplexed as if he was shocked that anyone would threaten Nash's life. Cameron thought it might be his parents but a quick visit revealed that they had no idea where Nash ran off to.

Not many people knew of Nash's presence in his home and even less knew that he was Cameron's intended.

It was by chance that Cameron came across proof that it had been Aaron. He had seen the letters himself and the person had used a particular letterhead, he found it in Aaron's desk, the very bottom drawer at the back while he was looking for a blank notebook to take notes on.

Dread filled his heart when he realized that his best friend was behind the sinister letters to Nash, that Aaron was the one instilling fear and causing stress in Cameron's home. Threatening letters such as those are never ignored, they know how dangerous the world is, especially for a family like the Dallas'.

Cameron had begun to train extra hard when he figured out that it was Aaron, he knew at some point he would have to face him. Aaron wasn't going to let them live in peace, he actually intended to hurt Nash whenever his skills became strong enough that he could slip into the Dallas mansion and get rid of Nash so that Cameron would be his.

Aaron had been misleading Cameron for quite some time, he had pointed towards Taylor who's bullying made him a prime suspect.

So here they are hovering in the air, staring each other down. Cameron has never seen Aaron look so hateful, so angry. He doesn't know who the boy flying in front of him is.

Cameron still hasn't told Nash the biggest part of his life, he knew he would have to before they married but he kept putting it off, distracted by the letters that were meant for Nash.

"What does he have that I don't?" Aaron cries, he's so mad that his plan is botched, that Cameron found him out because not they have no future together, Cameron will never forgive him for what he's done, what he planned to do.

"He's everything to me," Cameron replies and he's sad, he's deeply saddened that it has come to this.

It does catch Cameron off guard when Aaron takes off flying as fast as he could towards the Dallas mansion. Determination is set in his heart that he will kill Nash even if it means he himself will die.

Cameron knows exactly where Aaron is headed and he takes off after him. They fly through the skies, through the clouds and dodging migrating birds. Aaron is not as agile as Cameron is, Cameron has flown before he could walk and years of experience give him an edge even if Aaron has some distance on him.

The mansion comes into view and Cameron pushes himself harder, he has to stop Aaron before Aaron even sets eyes on Nash.

Cameron slams into Aaron and the tumble from the sky and towards the ground. They fight mid-air, Aaron tries to get the upper hand on Cameron but Cameron is too strong, he's always been so strong.