Lost For You

A/N- it's up here for once! an actual one shot it's super long 7000+ words and kind of angsty. The rest of my stories will be updated later today, whenever i wake up, chapters are already in progress. Let me know what you think about this one. I stayed up all night to finish it. Couldn't get it out of my head.

Unrequited love, the story of my life. If I were to write a book about my life I would title it Nash Grier: A Story Of How Not To Make Someone Fall In Love. I know, I'm not creative. I'm not attractive either, at least not enough to attract the attention of Cameron Dallas. He's that stereotypical popular kid at school that everyone loves, that everyone either wants to be or wants to be with. So I am part of the group that wants to be with him, it's kind of cliche. I'm literally a walking cliche.

He's never even looked at me. We've been in the same class since 8th grade and our school isn't that big, but I guarantee that he's never even thought about me. He doesn't know I exist, I'm not even a blip on his radar. It sucks. It sucks being in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist. I'm nothing to him and I want to be everything to him.

So it's senior year and after that we all head in different directions. This is the last year that I'll see Cameron everyday and I'm determined to make him notice me. I want to be a blip on his radar. No, fuck that. I want to be his radar. It was by complete coincidence that I found out that Cameron is bisexual. I was shopping and I happened to go into an Aeropostale, I wanted to get some clothes from this new clothing line United XXVI. I bought some clothes and as I came out of the store I noticed Cameron. It's like I had a Cameron spidey sense that alerted me to his presence nearby. He had this guy pressed up against a wall, they were kind of hidden by some fake plants but I saw them kiss. I was jealous, I can't even deny it. It's a fact that I wanted to be that guy kissing Cameron, that lucky asshole. I hated him instantly, he sort of resembled Justin Beiber but I didn't recognize him. This was at the end of our junior year.

I can't deny the fact that I creeped on them until they left. I wanted to be in that boys place so badly. What does he have that I don't?

I spent the summer growing my hair out, I got a new wardrobe, and I spent a lot of time tanning and working out. I have to say that I look so much better than I did last year. I just hope it's enough to attract Cameron's attention. If I don't at least become friends with him, we'll graduate and I'll never see him again. I can't imagine my life without Cameron in it.

God, I hope it works.

I have nervous butterflies in my stomach. I want him so badly, I want him to notice me. I worked so hard throughout the summer to make myself look like someone worthy of his interest.

I stare at myself in the mirror critically. My hair is long but I have it combed back. I'm wearing a burgundy sweater I bought from United XXVI and khakis. (Yes the picture with this chapter) I think I look good. I think he'll notice me.

I think.

I grab my stuff, my phone and book bag and grab an apple before I head to my car.

I arrive at school and I'm a little early but that's okay, it just gives me time to get myself together before I see Cameron. I think I'm going to say hi to him. We always have home room together, I'm Grier and he's Dallas. His eyes always passed over me, like I wasn't even there, but I'm determined to change that this year.

I go to my locker and put my stuff away, I slip my phone in my pocket and grab my pen which I put behind my ear or else I'll lose it and my notebook. When I close my locker, I'm startled by my only friend at school, Jack Johnson.

"Jesus Christ, Jay you scared the shit out of me," I tell him and he looks at me closely. We haven't seen each other since the last day of school in June. His family went on a tour of Europe for the entire summer, I think they came back yesterday.