Can't Make You Love Me Part Five

A/n- surprise because I love you guys so much

I'm so nervous. Tonight is my first official date with Cameron and I should probably not be this nervous but I am. He told me to dress casual but wouldn't tell me anymore than that and right now the butterflies are having a field day in my stomach.

As soon as I got home today from the hospital I showered and got dressed even though it was still a few hours before Cameron told me he would pick me up. Now I'm pacing my living room, watching the clock and biting my nails. It's my nervous habit, I,merging to calm myself down before he gets here and sees me so nervous. I'm practically trembling.

I have almost 15 minutes until he gets here and I haven't calmed down at all.

Fuck.

I'm going to be so embarrassed because he's going to notice and I'm going to make a fool out of my self. I'll probably drop a glass or something stupid like that. Well, that's if we even go for dinner.

Christ, this is insane. I shouldn't be so nervous but I'm afraid of fucking up a real relationship with Cameron. What if he decides he doesn't want to date me because I'm fucking annoying and clingy outside of the hospital.

I'm still freaking out internally when the buzzer for my apartment goes off. I told him I could meet him outside but he insisted on coming up to get me. I press the code to let him up and I shake my hands trying to calm myself.

God, I'm a bundle of nervous energy and he's probably going to be all calm and collected.

There's a knock on the door and I wait a few moments before I open it, I don't want to seem to desperate.

When I open the door to reveal Cameron I gasp because he looks so good. I've only ever seen him in scrubs or naked. He has a button down white shirt with the first couple of buttons undone. The shirt hugs him nicely and dark blue jeans, it's such a simple outfit but he makes it look amazing.

"Are you going to stare or are you going to invite me in?" Cameron says teasingly and I step aside, I don't know quite know how to react to a relaxed Cameron who makes jokes and smiles at me.

"You... you look good, Cameron." I compliment him shyly as I close the door. I feel self-conscious about my studio, I tried to decorate it as nicely as possible but it's hard to do on a resident's salary. Once I become an attending like Cameron then I'll make the big bucks, until then I'll have to live modestly and within the confines of my budget.

"So do you," he says and his eyes drift down my body. I'm wearing khakis with an aqua blue shirt, people have told me I look good in blue. I blush and shift awkwardly, the only chairs I have are at my dining table.

"We can sit if you'd like," I offer but he shakes his head so I guess we're leaving right away.

"Come here," he murmurs and I bite my lip as I step closer to him. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me flush against his body. He brushes his lips across my jaw line, lightly kissing everywhere but my mouth. I try turning my head to meet his lips with mine but his hand grips my jaw and holds my head in place. I pout as he continues to tease me until he kisses down to my neck. He licks the sensitive skin there making my head fall back and giving him more access to my neck.

He sucks lightly, still teasing me and makes me whimper softly as he scrapes his teeth over the skin there. He bites the skin there gently before sucking on it harder.

"Mmm, that feels good," I breathe out and he continues to suck, bite and sooth the area with his tongue until I'm sure there's a bruise there. He kisses up to my lips and finally captures his lips with mine. He knows exactly what to do to make me get all worked up. He kisses me hungrily, his lips move expertly with mine and he controls the pace of our kiss. My eyes are closed and I feel his hands sliding down my back and he slips his hand underneath my shirt. Our lips make smacking noises as we kiss, I pull at his bottom lip lightly with my lips and he moans into our kiss.