By Appointment Only Part Three

A/N- bc the lil juju bean requested it.

Nash stood up and Cameron wrapped his legs around his hips, they kissed as Nash made his way back to the bedroom only stopping when Nash had to open the door. He threw Cameron onto the bed and then crawled on top of him, he connected their lips in a steaming, tantilizing kiss that made them both breathless. Their fingers worked quickly to undress each other and soon they were skin to skin.

Nash pulled away and smirked when Cameron pouted, his lips were wet and plump from their hurried, passionate kisses. He had never seen such a sexy, lust-inducing sight.

Cameron bit his lip teasingly as he gave Nash a coy smile, he loved the dark look Nash gave him. It made him feel like prey that was about to be devoured and he went willingly.

Nash leaned back in and began to place rough kisses down Cameron's neck until he found the spot that made Cameron arch his back and moan his name. He sucked harshly on Cameron's sweet spot before soothing it with his tongue, he thoroughly enjoyed the moans that were leaving Cameron's lips and the shivers that were passing through his body.

"Nash," Cameron moaned breathily as Nash made his way down to his chest. Nash swirled his tongue around his nipple before sucking hard on it, Cameron let out a surprised high-pitch moan, he had not been expecting that. "Fuck! That feels good, baby."

His eyes fluttered shut momentarily as he lost himself in the pleasure that the absolutely sexiest man in the world was giving him.

"Sensitive, hmm?" Nash asked softly before moving to the other nipple and giving it the same treatment. He tweaked and rolled the other nipple as he flicked the one he was working on with his tongue with rapid kitten licks.

Cameron's hard c.ock spurted out pre-cum, it was the most turned on he'd ever been in his life.

"M-maybe," he stuttered as he opened his eyes to look down at Nash.

Electric blue eyes met warm brown as Nash continued to kiss his way to Cameron's waiting c.ock.  He took it in his hand and began to pump it slowly, he fully intended to tease Cameron because he had no plans on making him c.um until he was f.ucking him.

He licked the tip before trailing his tongue down to Cameron's balls, he took one in his mouth and rolled it slowly in his mouth before moving to the other one.

"Jesus," Cameron muttered as he began to thrust his hips into the air, Nash had his c.ock in his hand as he continued to pump it while he dipped down and licked the rim of Cameron's hole.

"I think you mean Nash, but Jesus works too." Nash told Cameron with a confident smirk, he took his c.ock into his mouth and sucked it at a slow pace. He gripped Cameron's hips to stop him from thrusting into his mouth, he wanted to control their pace completely.

"Nash..." Cameron whined even as his head fell back and his mouth opened in a moan when Nash took him all the way in. His fingers went to his nipples, he rolled them between his thumb and index finger, his moans were soft and breathy, he was completely lost in the pleasure that Nash was giving him.

Nash moved his mouth in short, fast movements. He choked on Cameron's c.ock and swallowed the pre-c.um that leaked from Cameron's c.ock.

Cameron's hips were fighting against Nash's strong grip and he wasn't alway to move, he let out a frustrated whine as he opened his eyes to meet Nash's.

He tugged at his bottom lip as he continued play with his nipples, it was an enticing sight that left Nash wanting to take him right then.

He pulled of Cameron's c.ock despite the pout that he received.