Dangerous Minds Part Eight

Nash hasn't spoken to his parents or Hayes in years, he continues to spend time with Skylynn but he waits by his car for her to come running out and jumping into his arms. Even as he changes, her love for him doesn't. Nash's tattoos doesn't scare her and even Cameron doesn't scare her. He's gentle and caring with her, it's a side of him that is only reserved for Nash and Skylynn.

He drives a brand new Aston Martin Vanquish Volante. Cameron got it for his birthday and it's his favorite car to drive. It was very expensive, Cameron dropped over $300,000 for it, he included all the upgrades because he always wants his baby to have the best of everything.

Nash drives to his meth lab to make sure everything is running correctly. His employees are vetted extensively before they're allowed to work for him, he doesn't need any snitches in his crew. It was overwhelming at first, Nash graduated high school and his group of friends split up. He and JJ stayed in the city while Matt and Aaron headed off to college. He can't say he misses high school too much, his life was dull and boring before Cameron entered his life.

Nash's cheek turn pink as he thinks about his daddy, he was very rough in the morning but it's just the way Nash loves it. He loves the hair pulling, the smacks on his ass, he craves the bites on his neck and the scratches on his back. He loves to feel the fullness when Cameron fucks him, the tingles up his spine when he touches him, the overwhelming pleasure he feels when Cameron hits his prostate. They have a very active sex life, just thinking about it makes him hot and bothered, he almost wants to turn back around but he knows he has to get things done today.

He arrives at the huge warehouse that Nash uses as his meth lab and storage facility. All shipments of the other drugs come in and get stored there. When he took over Cameron's drug empire he moved everything into a new warehouse and organized it himself. He keeps a very tight hold on the inventory. Only 4 people know the access code to where they keep their drugs stored, him, Cameron and the Jacks.

Nash punches the code to enter the warehouse. It appears to be an abandoned warehouse because all of the action takes place in the lower levels. That's where his meth lab is and a level lower than that has his drug inventory. When he enters the place is completely quiet, he heads to the elevator and punches the code for that. Security is tight, there are millions of dollars in drugs stored there and there's no way Nash would ever allow that to be stolen. There's security 24/7, each person has a personalized code and each key pad has fingerprint technology. If the fingerprint typing in the code doesn't match those on file then there's no entry, an alarm sounds in the earpieces of his security and they get whoever tried to access.

He enters the elevator and presses another code to go to the 2nd lower level first. When he exits, he sees JJ there already and he smiles at his best friend.

"What's up, man?" He greets him and they hug, they're not afraid to be affectionate with each other.

"Just making sure all of these shipments have the right product," JJ replies and Nash nods. He joins JJ in checking ever box that was delivered, at first they would get short changed because people somehow figured out that Cameron was no longer in charge of his drug operation. Rumors that a high school kid was running it went around the black market. The individuals who were brave enough to try and scam Nash made an unwise decision that led them right to their grave. No one ever tried again.

Nash was tempted to try some of the drugs he sells but when he asked Cameron, he absolutely forbade him. Nash usually likes to toe the line a little bit because then that means angry sex but he didn't push that issue at all. Cameron trusts him not to go against his word and there's nothing that can make Nash want to lose Cameron's trust.

They head to the upper level where the meth lab is. Nash hired a chemist who graduated from Harvard to come up with a formula for meth that is as close to pure as possible. He has a contract with several businesses who provide the things he needs and the whole operation runs smoothly.