Can't Make You Love Me Part One

A/n- I couldn't stay away lmao

"Fuck! Right there," I moan and I bury my face in the pillow I'm clutching. His hips slap against my skin as rate of his thrusting increases and I love the pleasurable sting. His hands grip my hips tightly and he pounds into me, I can feel the head of his cock slam right onto my prostate and I'm so close. He knows just how to work his hips to drive me insane with lust.

Beep-beep, beep-beep, beep-beep.

He groans above me and not because he's cumming but because his beeper is going off. Mine starts beeping a few moments after his. He reaches over me and grabs his beeper from the table.

"Fuck," he mutters and he slides out of me, leaving me wanting more of him, wanting to reach my high alongside his but traumas wait for no man. He's already off the bed and getting dressed in his blue scrubs. I'm not far behind him, I know I've been paged for the same reason he has.

We have a trauma coming in and we need to be in the E.R asap to start working as soon as the victim is wheeled in.

We're quiet as we dress quickly, our minds are no longer on sex but on the patient we're about to receive. He looks at me to make sure that I'm dressed in my scrubs before he unlocks and opens the door to steps outside. I clip my beeper to my scrubs and then take a deep breath before heading out and running to the E.R.

When I arrive the victim isn't there yet but the whole team is assembled.

"What's coming?" He says, his firm voice rings out above the commotion in the E.R.

"We have a 22 year-old female ejected out of the car after she crashed into the median. Paramedics are reporting multiple fractures in each extremity, she was found unconscious and time of accident is unknown," a nurse calls out above the noise.

I throw on a yellow gown to cover my scrubs and I watch him do the same. I trail behind him, tying my gown as we walk to the double doors that they'll be pushing the patient through. I can hear the sirens getting close and when I push the doors open an ambulance is backing up.

As soon as the ambulance doors open it's flurry of activity. We wheel her into the hospital and down the hallway to the trauma bay. He's in the midst of the action, shouting orders as we cut away at her clothes. There's blood everywhere and it's hard to find where it's coming from. Cutting away at her clothes reveals she has several open fractures and a few have bone sticking out. A normal person might be sickened by the sight but I'm exhilarated. I can already picture in my mind how I would fix the fractures and stabilize the patient.

"I want 2 large bore IVs, 6 units of O Negative blood, type and cross for 6 more. Stat! Tell them to prep an OR." He barks out orders and he's in his element. Being the chief of trauma surgery in a level one trauma center means that everyone moves when he says and they follow his every order. We work on stabilizing her before rushing her to the OR.

He and I stand side by side as we scrub together. I knew coming into my residency that I want to be a trauma surgeon. Trauma surgery is the most intense specialty. Decision making needs to be fast because someone's life hangs in the balance and one wrong move means the person dies. That's why I chose it; I want the action, I want the adrenaline rush that comes with saving a life. He's quite possibly the best trauma surgeon in the states, the number of people he's saved is amazing. I'm in my 3rd year of 5 and it's the most intense thing I've ever done and I love it.

As soon as we're scrubbed in my mind is firmly on the task at hand. I assist him with fixing the fractures and stopping the bleeding. When we're done and all of her incisions are closed I step back and smile to myself. He never gives any praise, he's known to be a hardass and just because he's fucking me doesn't mean I get some sort of free pass. He will not hesitate to curse me out if I've done something wrong or made the wrong decision.

It's the weekend and he's the on call attending, God do I love when he's the on call attending. We don't see each other outside the hospital because we can't. I know this and I knew it going in. But for the time we spend together in that on call room, I am his.

I am 100% his.

The adrenaline slowly leaves my body and I head back to my on call room. Technically he doesn't have to stay in the hospital like I do but it's the only time we can be together. He's not dating anyone and neither am I, I don't delude myself. I know all this will ever be is a tryst while we're both single. When he or I start dating then it ends there.

I don't understand how he's single, he's so fucking gorgeous it's unreal. Everything about him is amazing, I'm not complaining that he's single because that just means I get to enjoy him for longer.

I enter my on call room and lie down on the bed. Our mixed scent still lingers in the air and as I rub my eyes I wonder if he'll come back here or if he'll head home. A few minutes later a knock on the door lets me know the answer. I'm already growing hard in anticipation of what's to come. Hopefully we won't be interrupted this time.

When I open the door, I barely have time to close and lock it before he's pulling me to the bed and shoving me so I fall on top of it.

Our lips connect in a hungry kiss, we kiss for a few minutes and then we part to take off our scrubs and throw them on the floor. He growls as I shimmy off my scrub pants and turn onto my stomach, I stick my ass up and brace my elbows on the bed. It's his favorite position for me to be in.

He squeezes my asscheeks and then spreads them. He traces the rim of my hole with his finger before his positions himself and slides inside of me.

I need this so much.

His cock feels raw and rough inside of me but that's the way I like it. He builds up a rhythm again and eventually he's pounding my ass again like before. I brace myself on one elbow and my other hand goes to my weeping cock. I stroke myself fast and hard, matching his speed, it feels so fucking good.

"So fucking good," he mutters and he leans in and bites my shoulder lightly. That touch is enough to send me right over the edge and I go willingly. I cum hard on the sheets below me and my hole clenches tightly around him. He keeps slamming into me sending aftershocks throughout my body and when he cums I can feel it deep inside me. His movements slow and I collapse on the bed, I breathe deeply to catch my breath.

He doesn't cuddle or anything, he never does. He gets off of me and he gets dressed. I know he'll go home now and won't be back unless he's paged for another trauma. I lean over the bed and pick up my scrubs which are on the floor. I put them back on while I'm in bed and I close my eyes again. A heavy, sleepy fog settles over me as I am completely sated. I know he won't say anything. We barely talk as it is, basically only during traumas.

He's a brilliant mind and he doesn't have time for niceties. He has made many medical students and even first year residents cry. But not me, when he yells at me I know it's because I fucked up. I just take his rage and use it to become a better surgeon. I sometimes wonder if that's what attracted him but I don't dwell on it.

"Good job tonight, Nash." He says and my eyes pop open but he's already opening the door and leaving.

That's the first time I've ever heard him give a compliment to anyone.

A/n 2- remember when I said I was putting this book on hold? I lied. I just go inspiration to write this one and I had to do it. It wouldn't leave me alone lol.

Who did you guys think was the hot shot chief of trauma surgery?

Do you guys like this one? Should I do continue?