You Are My Life Part Two

Nash wakes up early even before Cameron, he's so tired but he trudges over to the kitchen and makes coffee, eggs and bacon for Cameron's breakfast. He puts some of the left over spaghetti and meatballs from the night before and fills the thermos with coffee and another one with water. He serves Cameron's breakfast so that its waiting for him when he finishes showering and makes another cup of coffee, he places it next to the plate. He rubs his eyes tiredly and when Cameron enters the kitchen he wraps his arms around his husband.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asks as he presses a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I'm fine, Cam. Just a little tired, the twins woke me up in the middle of the night and I had a hard time getting them to fall back asleep." He tells him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Cameron asks, he sleeps like the dead so Nash has the monitor on his side because he's a light sleeper.

"You have a long day ahead of you and I thought you needed rest. I'll sleep in some this morning," he tells Cameron, they kiss softly for a few minutes and Cameron rubs Nash's back gently.

"Thank you for breakfast and lunch baby," he says sweetly, he always appreciates everything Nash does for him. He's been so supportive during his residency years and he can't wait to be an attending so the hours are less brutal and he can spend more time with his family.

"You're welcome," Nash says and he rests his head on Cameron's shoulder. His sweet thanks and kisses make getting up worth it for Nash. He pulls away and lets Cameron sit down to eat his breakfast. He sits in front of him and watches him eat quietly. It's too early for Nash to eat, he content just to spend a few more minutes with Cameron. When Cameron is finished his breakfast he stand and Nash follows him to the door. They kiss goodbye and Nash hands him his lunch and the 2 Thermos.

"Text me what you want for dinner tonight," Nash tells him and Cameron gives him one final kiss.

"Mm okay, I'll miss you." He says and he wraps his arms around Nash. He doesn't know why but it's harder to let Nash go this morning. He knows there's something wrong with Nash but he can't pinpoint what it is.

"I'll miss you too," Nash says and he hugs him back,he breathes deeply memorizing his scent and Cameron pulls away and heads to his car. Nash watches him drive away before he closes the door and heads back to bed. He slides back into his comfortable bed and falls asleep immediately.

He's woken up a few hours later by the twins crying. He's still tired but not as much as before. He gets up and goes to the nursery where they're both standing up in their cribs hands reaching out for their daddy. He picks both of them up and presses gentle kisses on their forehead.

"Daddy loves his little princesses," he says lovingly and he gets them washed up and changed. He heads to the kitchen and puts them in their high chair. He serves them breakfast and makes a cup of coffee for himself and toasts a bagel. Once they're done eating he gets them ready and heads to the park. He does this most of the days so they interact with other children.

When they get to the park he places them in the sand box with little buckets and shovels to play with. There's another little child, he looks half Asian that Nash has never seen before. He watches his twins intently making sure they're safe and still happily playing.

"Are those your girls?" A voice next to him asks. Nash turns and smiles as he nods at the stranger.

"That's my son, Adrian that's playing with them," he comments. "I'm Matt, by the way."

"I'm Nash. It's nice to meet you," he says in a friendly tone. If he's being honest with himself he gets lonely during the day, he's so busy with the girls that he hasn't made any new friends in the years they've been there.