coeur de l'éternité quatrième partie

When Nash awakens late in the afternoon the next day he's disoriented. He has no idea has no idea how long he slept but Cameron's side of the bed is empty and the sheets are cool. He slides out of bed and pulls up his boxers, he's sore and that causes him to limp slightly as he walks out of the bedroom in search of Cameron.

He stops abruptly when he notices that they're docked and the marina seems very familiar. They're in the United States, Nash is certain of that just by the look of the marina. He's confused because in the past month, Cameron hasn't gotten anywhere near the United States.

The yacht seems empty and he checks all of the usual spots for any staff or Cameron but he doesn't find anyone. He frowns because Cameron left him all alone, docked in the United States, Nash wonders why Cameron isn't worried about Nash escaping. Nash turns and goes back to the bedroom where he quickly gets dressed.

He goes back out to the living room and sits down, he stares at freedom just past the doors that lead to the plank. He doesn't want to leave Cameron, he's grown attached to the man and after the night they had together, he thinks he might have fallen in love with him.

He wants to let his father know that he is fine but he won't be returning home but he doesn't have a phone. The computer Nash uses is locked, Cameron unlocks it whenever Nash needs to use it so he has no means of communication.

He decides that he'll ask Cameron to let him send an email to his father before they head out into open water again. He wonders if maybe Cameron had to dock in the United States because he's getting a new mission.

He spends the day lounging in the yacht as he waits for the return of the older man, as the sun sets Nash becomes increasingly anxious because Cameron has been gone all day and has not returned or contacted Nash at all.

He paces the cabin as he waits for Cameron, there's activity in the dock as people return from their day out in the water and head home.

It's close to midnight when Nash gets tired and heads to bed, he decides to sleep in Cameron's room just so he can wake up when he arrives. He hopes that Cameron is okay.

When Nash wakes up the next morning it's bright outside and it's a beautiful day. His heart drops because Cameron didn't return and that worries him. When he leaves the room the yacht is still empty and Nash wonders where all the staff went. Maybe they got a few days off since they were in the United States.

Days pass by with no sign of anyone and Nash feels hurt and confused. He feels like Cameron abandoned him but he can't understand why, they had an amazing night together. He gave him his virginity, he fell so hard for the spy and now he's here in the yacht all by himself with no sign of anyone returning.

On the fifth day Nash finally leaves the yacht, his heart is broken and he feels so upset that Cameron just abandoned him with no warning, without any notes or anything type of communication. As soon as he steps out he recognizes the marina, he's in North Carolina. His father uses this marina to store his yacht and that cements the fact that Cameron truly abandoned him.

He shouldn't have fallen for a special agent who kidnapped him. Nash feels stupid for developing feelings for him, for letting him fuck him. His eyes fill with tears as he shuffles down the dock and to the office. He knows the owners and know they'll be able to contact Chad.

He wishes he was still out in open waters with Cameron, he wishes that Cameron was training him and that someday he would join him on his missions.