Dangerous Minds Part Four

Waking up next to Cameron is the best feeling for Nash. He's safely ensconced in Cameron's arms and when he opens his eyes they meet Cameron's golden brown eyes. He has a tender look on his face as he gently rubs his thumb over Nash's swollen, bruised lips and his pink cheeks. His neck is littered with deep red bruises that go all the way down to his chest. His hips are bruised from Cameron's tight grip and he is thoroughly sore and unsure if he can even get out of bed. Cameron didn't stop until he had taken Nash 3 times and Nash was almost passed out of pleasure and exhaustion. It was the deepest sleep he's had in a long time.

A soft smile graces Cameron's lips as he sees that his baby is awake and looking at him with a satisfied smile on his face. Nash kept up with Cameron, he let Cameron push him to the max and he trusted Cameron not to make it too much to handle. He leans in and presses a light kiss on Nash's lips.

"Mmm, good morning baby," he murmurs as he continues to rub Nash's cheek gently.

"Good morning, Cammy," Nash responds and Cameron looks surprised at the new nickname but decides he likes it coming from Nash's lips. Cameron helps Nash get up and he feels wobbly at first but eventually he gets his balance. He's sore, he's very sore from his muscles to his asshole. But he doesn't regret a single moment and he would do it all the same the exact same way.

They shower together in Cameron's expansive bathroom and once they get dressed they go out to eat. Nash is starving and Cameron takes him to a nice breakfast place where Nash eats 2 entire plates of food.

When they're back in the car, Cameron drives them to the warehouse. As much as he would love to spend all day in bed with Nash he has a drug empire to run and money waits for no one. When they get to the warehouse, they get out of the car and Cameron leads him into the warehouse after pressing a code on the door. Like before the warehouse looks abandoned at first but Cameron presses a code and then opens a hatch and goes down with Nash following behind him.

Nash stops short he expected the living area from the prior week, instead it's a vault with stacks of boxes that goes far back. When he starts to read the tags he realizes that the boxes are filled with drugs. Cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and even pills like ecstasy and pcp. He wonders how many millions of dollars in drug is down here and how the hell haven't the Feds found it. It would be the biggest drug bust in the world. It hits Nash how much Cameron is trusting him, some high school kid, with information that could land him in jail for years. Nash would never dream of ratting Cameron out and maybe Cameron knows that without having to specifically ask him.

"You wanna try anything baby?" Cameron asks and he turns to look at Nash.

Nash's eyes widen and he stutters intelligible noises that make Cameron laugh.

"I'm kidding baby, I wouldn't let you touch that stuff. " he says as he finally finds what he's looking for and grabs a box which he hands to Nash. He grabs another box and then leads Nash back up to the warehouse and they stack the two boxes near the door. Cameron takes out his phone and types out a quick message and the. He sits down on a chair and pulls Nash onto his lap with them face to face.

He presses his lips against Nash's and they kiss slowly. He slides his hands underneath Nash's shirt and makes Nash shiver with his touch. Nash moans softly into their kiss and makes Cameron smirk as he pulls away.

"You like daddy's kisses don't you?" He asks him as he continues to smirk, his fingers rub small circles on Nash's lower back. Nash bites his lip and nods at Cameron with wide eyes. He smashes his lips against Nash's again and this kiss is a lot more rough and passionate. They kiss until there's banging on the door and Nash stands from Cameron's lap and sits down when Cameron approaches the door.