Against All Odds Part Four

A few more days pass as I make sure everything is set up at my house before I send Nash a message. Although Nash should be accompanied every time he goes out, I've learned now that the innocent middle brother actually sneaks out and has never been caught. He doesn't go off and get drunk like his older brother William, he likes to go to the park and read while he sits in front of a river. He says it's probably one of the most relaxing and stress relieving activity.

I don't fault him for wanting some peace and time away from everything. But now he has me, he will no longer be sneaking out to the park, he will be sneaking out to meet me.

To Nash
Baby, meet me at the park in 30 minutes. I'll be in a black Range Rover.

From Nash
😃😃😃 omfg finally. I'll see you soon. I can't wait, Jesus Christ I have missed you 😘

30 minutes flies by and soon I find myself waiting for my younger boyfriend. I know this relationship is inappropriate and I'd most likely lose my job if it ever got out but I've fallen hard for the sweet, quiet boy. I would be okay financially if I was fired, they pay me well and I keep my expenses as minimal as possible. I'd certainly have to move away from the area to get a job elsewhere but my goal obviously is not to get caught. I wouldn't want to be far away from Nash, he's completely captured my heart and I'm captivated by him.

I'm not sure he realizes how hard I've fallen for him, I'd do absolutely anything for him.

There's a light tap on the window and I grin when I see Nash. He gets into the car and I immediately lean over to kiss his lips softly.

I've missed the plump, supple lips that have absolutely made me an addict for them.

"Mm," I vocalize into our kiss, Nash makes a sound of pure contentment that makes me inexplicably happy. I know his feelings for me are strong, he is the one that pursued me but it's nice to know he missed my lips as well.

I pull away because I want to get home and ravish him in private. Nash licks his lips as he sits back in his seat.

"I've missed you so much, Cam. Even when you're just a few feet away from me, it feels like the distance is so much longer because we can't acknowledge each other the way we want to," he says quietly and I absolutely agree with him. I can feel that too.

"I know what you mean, baby." I tell him and he flashes me that beautiful smile that has the ability to make my heart stop.

My home is gated for privacy and once we're behind the privacy of my gate, I lean over again and take his lips in mine in a hungry kiss. I'm like a dehydrated man in the desert who has found water.

I suck on his plump bottom lip lightly and love the moan that leaves his lips.

"Let's get inside," I say as I pull away and Nash nods immediately.

We enter my house, it's nothing luxurious like the Grier's have but it is my home and it suits me.

"I love this house," he says as he looks around at my humble home.

We enter my bedroom, I have pictures lined up of all of my family, on my walls and my dresser. My mom and my sister plus my friends from California. Nash stops in front of a picture of my best friend Chris and I, he has a frown on his face because Chris has his arms around me.