Infatuation Part Two

A/N- lmfao sorry. I had to do it just to see if I could.

I am shell-shocked, I can't believe it and I don't understand how it's physically possible. The doctor in the ER was equally as shocked, he referred me to an OB doctor who deals with high risk pregnancies.

I'm pregnant and I can't even wrap my mind around it. It's obvious who the father is but there's no way I can ever approach Cameron about this. I'm all alone in this and it terrifies me. But even though I'm scared I can't bring myself to fathom possibly aborting the miracle that's growing inside of me.

How can I even make an appointment with the OB doctor? It's basically a women only specialty, then there's me.

God, this is so fucked up.

I stop by the store and buy some pre-natal vitamins and some books on what to expect during pregnancy.

I arrive to my apartment and I go into the bathroom, I take off my shirt and I stare at myself in the mirror, I rub my hand gently on the small bump.

I climb into bed and I lay on my side, I can't begin to imagine how I'm going to survive the upcoming months. Tears well up in my eyes as I realize how truly alone I am in all of this, I have no one to support me, how can I do this on my own?

I pick up the phone and press call on Cameron's contact before I change my mind. It rings and rings, I should have know he wouldn't pick up, but still I had hoped that he might. I leave a voicemail.

"Cameron, it's Nash. I don't even know if you remember me. Please call me back, it's important. It's very important." I say, my voice breaks at the end. I end the call and bury my face in my pillow.

I cry, I cry out of fear for the future, out of loneliness and longing to have at least 1 person that would support me in this, but I know there isn't. There's no one that I can tell, I'm alone in all of this.

I get off my lazy ass and make an appointment with the OB doctor, the doctor from the ER gave me the medical records so that the OB will not think it's a hoax. But they can also do an ultrasound and see for themselves.

Cameron never calls me back, I didn't expect him to, but at least I tried.

When I sign into the doctor's office, people give me strange looks but I ignore them. I pretend that no one is looking at me, I use my phone while I wait for my name to be called.

Finally after waiting for what seems like forever someone comes out and calls my name. I quickly stand up and and rush to the back.

When the doctor enters the examination room she's taken aback by my presence.

"Did your significant other have to use the bathroom?" She asks as she takes a seat, I shake my head at her.

"I'm the patient," I tell her and I hand her the records from the ER.

She reads through it and looks up at me. "So, I'm guessing you're a female to male Transgender?"

I shake my head at her and I pick at the skin on my thumb nervously.

"Do you mean to tell me that you're a male and that you are pregnant?" She asks incredulously.

I nod at her as I look down at the floor. I'm a freak, I know. She stands up and pulls the ultrasound machine close.

"Alright lets see what you got," she says and I lift my shirt. She spreads that gel over my stomach and presses the wand down on my stomach. I can see the little peanut that is growing inside of me. The doctor gasps as she sees it with her own two eyes.

"You are indeed pregnant," she says with an amazed look on her face. She cleans the gel off of my stomach and I cover myself up again.

"I want you to buy pre-natal vitamins. They're essential for the development of your baby," the doctor says getting right down to business. "I want to see you back here in the 4 weeks, okay?"