Dangerous Minds Part Two

Nash and JJ wait until after lunch on Sunday to that the uber to the "museum". Nash thinks that's an amazing excuse, they will have hours to look for and find Cameron and Jack. They don't think about how dangerous that would be, they don't consider the possibility of running into some else other than their crushes. They are young and feel invincible. When they are dropped off at the museum they quickly start to walk towards the neighborhood they saw Cameron and Jack. It takes them almost an hour to walk there but they aren't tired, in fact they feel great. The nervous feeling gives them energy and they slow their walk and look around for Cameron and Jack.

They walk around for an hour and they wander farther from the pool the had skateboarded on Saturday. Eventually they hit a row of warehouses that look surprisingly well kept compared to the other buildings.

"Maybe we should come back next weekend," JJ's excitement has worn off but Nash still wants to continue look he's determined to find out who the guy is.

"Just a little bit more and the. We can turn around and head back to the museum." Nash's mother agreed to pick them up from the museum at 7pm. They still had a lot of time to work with. Just as they reach the end of the row of warehouses Nash and JJ finally spot the men they were looking for. It's just Cameron and Jack together, Cameron is leaning against the side of the warehouse casually watching Jack beat the shit out of drug dealer who double crossed them. He had agreed to share 50% of his profit with the Saints as long as they provided the cocaine. But he felt it was an unfair deal considering he's the one on the street actually risking his life to make sales. He's not even sure how they found out, no one knew what he was doing except himself.

But Cameron is extremely smart with numbers, he knows exactly how much coke he's giving the drug dealer and how much profit he should be getting. Nash and JJ watch in shock and they realize just how dangerous the two of them are. They aren't just high school crushes, they are hardened criminals who have probably murdered without remorse.

The drug dealer crumples on the ground and Jack steps back with a smirk on his face. He loves to relieve his stress by beating the shit out of someone.

"Double cross the Saints again and you won't have a family to go back to," Cameron threatens and he's serious. He learned that people often do exactly as he says after he threatens their families and not always if he threatens their own life. When Cameron pushes off the wall he immediately notices the two young boys. He smirks at how deep into his territory they ventured. He taps Jack and jerks his head towards the teenagers who are frozen in shock. By the time they snap out of it, it's too late because Jack and Cameron are already walking towards them.

Somehow Nash knows that running is futile.

Jack licks his lips as he lets his eyes rake over JJ's body. He and Cameron had some pretty aggressive sex the night before, they were worked up from their encounter with the group of friends.

"Hmm, I thought I warned you never to come back. No second chances, remember that?" He asks cockily and JJ swallows nervously as he nods his head rapidly. Cameron on the other hand is quietly staring at Nash, he's surprised that Nash meets his stare with his beautiful blue eyes, he doesn't seem afraid of him. Jack grabs the two of them and leads them into the warehouse. At first glance it doesn't appear to be anything special but when Jack opens a hidden down that leads to the basement Nash finally feels fear.

He wonders if maybe he misread their intent and he regrets bringing JJ along with his crazy schemes. Cameron walks behind them and closes the door firmly. Instead of the torture dungeon he was expecting it was actually a well furnished living area. When Cameron grabs Nash's hand and leads him into the bedroom, Nash doesn't put up a fight, he follows meekly. Jack and JJ stay sitting out in the living room and they stare at each other quietly.