My Immortal Beloved Part Five

The next morning Nash's hands are cramped up, he spent the whole night perfecting a drawing of Cameron and for the first time in a long while he's actually happy with what he drew. He rubs his eyes and dreads getting up because it's going to be an exhausting day.

He rolls out of bed because he doesn't want to get yelled at and goes to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth and showers before getting dresses and going downstairs to eat breakfast. Everyone else is still sleeping and he rolls his eyes, there's no way his mother was up at 430am. His father is usually up 30 minutes after Nash gets up and his mother rolls out of bed at 1030am, she makes the younger kids breakfast and tends to her garden while Nash does the majority of the chores.

If Nash could he would leave but he has no way to support himself and he wonders if that was their plan all along. If Nash is dependent on them then he won't ever leave and they'll have someone to do the chores.

He hopes his parents aren't capable of that but he knows it's a possibility that makes sense. When he steps outside the house he stops when he sees Cameron sitting on the porch steps.

Cameron gets up to greet Nash, he turns with a smile on his face.

"I've come to lend my muscle," he says teasingly, he wants to soften Nash up to him because he plans to take him out during the weekend.

Nash's mood lifts at Cameron's presence, he appreciates his help but he also feels something stirring for Cameron.

"I... thank you but no one has ever done something like this for nothing...what's the catch?" Nash asks as he leads them to the barn, Cameron has the tasks already committed to memory and he begins to help Nash do the work.

"There's no catch, Nash. I want to help you, I am interested in you but there's no catch. Even if you reject my advances, I'd still want to help you. A talented boy like you should have his own studio draw in and a gallery to showcase your work. Your parents are doing you a disservice by forcing you to help them here because they can't afford someone who would actually require payment," Cameron says truthfully and Nash blushes lightly at Cameron's words.

He never imagined that Cameron wanted more than a quick fuck. Whenever guys have approached him in the past they've wanted one thing and that is sex. That's what Nash expected from Cameron but he was wrong. He ponders showing Cameron his latest drawing but he doesn't feel brave enough and fears that Cameron might think he's crazy for drawing someone he barely just met.

They work quickly with Cameron doing the majority of the work because he just works faster than Nash. All of his chores are completed before noon and it feels strange for Nash not to have them hanging over his head as he draws.

"I appreciate your help, Cameron." Nash tells him shyly and Cameron smiles at him.

"Come to my house, I have a pool that we can use to swim. Your chores are all done so your parents can't yell at you," Cameron offers and he hopes that Nash will accept.

Nash nods because despite himself he finds that he is very interested in Cameron, he wants to spend more time with him.

Cameron drove to the farm because he had planned to invite Nash and he's definitely not ready to reveal his secret. They walk together to Cameron's car and Nash's eyes are wide because he owns a very nice car.

"I don't want to dirty your car," Nash says as he wipes his hands on his jeans.

"I don't care," Cameron replies and he gets in, Nash follows suit because Cameron is just as dirty as he is. Cameron speeds to his home because he wants to spend as much time as possible with Nash before he has to bring him back to the farm.