The Gilded Age Part Four

The anticipation I feel is unparalleled. I want this, I want him so bad. He gets out of bed and then picks me up. He walks downstairs, I can feel a blush spreading up to my face because I'm naked and the housekeeper could see me. He takes me to the room he showed me and he sets me down on the bed. He locks the door behind us and I swallow as he approaches the bed.

"Are you nervous?" He asks me quietly as he sits down, facing me.

"Yes," I whisper in response and he smirks at me.

"You should be," he states and then he stands from the bed and goes up to the wall. I watch as he picks out several things and then comes back to the bed. I stare at him fearfully and the excitement I had before ebbs away into fear.

He strokes my cheek gently and then leans in and presses a soft kiss on my lips.

"Roll over, Nash." He commands me and I reluctantly turn into my stomach. I have no idea what he has planned for me. He places a blindfold around my eyes and all I can do is hear and fear.

I feel something soft trail up and down my body. I shiver at the sensation and nothing prepares me for the pain I feel when he hits my ass with it.

It has to be a whip.

The pain doesn't last long, it turns into a burn that I've felt before. He rubs my ass slowly and I moan softly.

"You like this, don't you? You like daddy playing with you and your ass," he says as he strikes my ass again with the whip. I jump and bite my lip to swallow back a cry.

"Answer me." He commands and another strike makes me groan in pain.

"Y-yes," I stutter and I'm not lying, I'm so hard right now. I need to come more than I need air.

"Yes, what?" He asks me and another strike on my ass increases the burning, it stings but it is not unbearable.

"Yes, daddy." I whisper, embarrassed that I can find such pleasure in being spanked and whipped.

He trails it up my back but doesn't hit me again. He used both of his hands to rub something slick on my ass. It smells heavenly and it feels like oil.

I'm so desperate to cum, it's getting to the point where it's unbearable. I refrained fro touching myself just like he told me but he still hasn't let me cum.

"You want to cum, don't you?" He murmurs and I can feel him position behind me and I jump when he parts my asscheeks.

"Yes, daddy." I reply softly. "Please, can I cum?"

He licks a stripe up and down my hole. It's such a strange sensation but it feels so good.

"Oh... daddy. That feels so good," I moan as he continues to lick my hole. I wonder if I'll lose my virginity tonight.

I want to.

He pushes him face deeper into my ass and I jump when he suddenly slaps my ass with his hand. It makes the burning increase and with the pleasure I feel from his tongue inside of me,I feel so close to exploding. The moment he takes this ring off my cock I know I'm going to cum forever.

He pulls away and I whimper at the loss of his tongue inside of me. I want more.

He stands from the bed and I can't stop the whine that leaves my lips. I want him so much. I have an ache inside of me that only he can make it go away. When he comes back to the bed, he slides a cool finger wet with something slippery inside of me. He starts to move it in and out and I gasp at the foreign sensation. I know what's coming and I can't wait.

He stretches me out until he has three fingers inside of me, he scissors them, widening my hole in preparation for his cock, he's not going too deeply and I thrust backwards trying to take more of his fingers inside of me.