Tranquilty Part Six

The drama that exploded when Matt tweeted a few tweets about betrayal was expected
. Nash and I knew he would be vindictive enough to throw it all out in the open. He started #SaveMash and within minutes it's trending, I don't even know what he's seeking to be honest.

@TheMattEspinosa
When your friendship is broken up by fan. #SaveMash 💩

@NashGrier
Pretty sure you had a major role, Matt. You're not innocent. 😶 #Cash

@TheMattEspinosa
You abandoned me for some kid who you only met through me 😹 #SaveMash.

@NashGrier
Bro, let it go.

@TheMattEspinosa
How's the new bff? #SaveMash

@NashGrier
He's great, I'll let him know you were asking for him. #Cash

I stare at my phone screen and roll my eyes at Matt, Nash and I are sitting on the couch in our new place and I'm on his lap. We were kissing and we were interrupted by Nash's phone blowing up with people who want to know what happened. I'm sitting with my back resting on his chest and he has his arms around me, he rests his phone on my stomach and he types quickly as he goes back and forth with Matt. I'm staying out of it, on Twitter at least but I read every tweet. He's ignoring them for now because he's immersed in the Twitter beef with Matt.

@NashGrier
Loving the new house with this dude. #Cash

We took a picture earlier of us on the basketball court and he posts it to twitter, I know Matt will be pissed because he and Nash were supposed to buy a house together before all of this went down.

@TheMattEspinosa
You bought a fucking house with him? You do realize you're being used. I say this bc you're my best friend and I have to look out for you #SaveMash

@NashGrier
The pool is amazing 🏊 #StayCool #Cash

TheMattEspinosa
This whole situation is insane #SaveMash

I put my phone down because I'm already tired of the drama. I turn back around on Nash's lap and he automatically puts his phone down, I love how he gives me his undivided attention whenever we're together. I don't mean to compare but it's hard not to, Nash is so clearly far above Matt, I let my infatuation with him blind me to how rude he was to me from the first time we hung out.

I press a soft kiss on his lips and his hands go to my waist, he slides them underneath my shirt and I love it when he touches me. We haven't really done anything sexual, we decided to take it slow and honestly I like it. I feel like everything with Matt was fast, I let myself get used but I'm glad I came to my sense before we did anything more than intense make out sessions. My virginity is for the beautiful boy whose lap I'm on.

"Love your kisses, babe." He murmurs and presses another kiss on my lips, I swear this boy lights a fire inside of me whenever he puts his lips on mine and even with a simple touch.

Both of our phones buzz and we pull our lips away from each other. I sigh as I pick up my phone, Matt texted both of us a picture of us kissing on the balcony when Nash was still living with him.

From Matt💩- should I post this on Twitter? 👼

My heart drops because that might ruin Nash's career, he's on the brink of something amazing. He's getting call backs for movies and his popularity is skyrocketing. He went from some boy from Magcon to internationally known social media star in less than a year. I would hate to be the cause of his career tanking.

"I know what you're thinking, Cam. He can post it, I don't give a fuck. I'm happy with you, baby. Connor came out and he was just fine, people who no longer support me because it's revealed that I'm gay aren't people I want supporting me anyway," he tells me passionately. I bite my lip as I process his words, I can feel a blush spreading because he makes me feel so special, he makes me feel wanted and loved. We may not have said the words yet but the emotion is all there.