Blank Page Part Four

I'm lying in my bed browsing through the internet as I wait for daddy to come. I keep up with the news regarding my disappearance, I guess my family didn't tell anyone the message I sent them a few months ago. It's better that way, they all responded to my message but daddy hasn't let me reply to them yet. My mom sends me daily communication and pictures of Skylynn as she grows up. I cherish those messages because I can watch her grow up from afar. I also monitor my twitter, although daddy is never going to let me post to it, and I'm okay with that, I still like to see what my fans are tweeting about.

I'm still stuck in my room and I'm getting antsy. I want to go outside because the weather is beautiful. I always loved the summer and I know daddy has a pool, I can sort of see it from my window. I've been begging him to let me go swimming but he hasn't given in yet.

I check my email and I see a new message from my mom and I eagerly open it. She tells me about her day and she attached pictures of Skylynn and Hayes. I add them to the folder with the other pictures, sometimes when I'm feeling homesick late at night I'll go through the folder. It always makes me feel better.

Daddy comes in the room, he's early and in his hand he's carrying swimming trunks. I sit up eagerly and smile widely at him, those can only mean one thing and I feel excitement building in the pit of my stomach. I put my MacBook off to the side.

"Hi, daddy." I greet him and open my arms to him. I always miss him throughout the day when he's doing work stuff. He sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I inhale his scent and I feel so relaxed now that he's here.

"Hello my beautiful baby," he murmurs and I flush as I smile at him. I love it when he's so affectionate with me. It makes everything worth it.

He lifts my head and kisses me softly, I close my eyes and treasure the feeling.

"I have 2 surprises for you. The first is that you can send an email to your mom and if you'd like you can include a photo of yourself with it. The second is we're going swimming today after you send that email," he tells me and my heart starts to pound in excitement.

"Really?" I murmur excitedly and he nods.

He sits behind me and I rest against his chest, I love this position. He's pressing soft kisses on the side and the back of my neck and I shiver and my eyes flutter closed. I want him so bad but he still hasn't taken me, I know better than to bring it up. There's so much built up sexual tension that I'm about to burst.

I put the MacBook back on my lap and I open it. I like to take silly pictures during the day with photobooth so I pick one where I look really happy and I attach it to the email I'm going to send my mom.

Hi Mom,

Daddy allowed me to reply to your email and even attach a current picture of myself. As you can see I'm safe and I'm happy. I love the daily emails you send me with pictures of Skylynn and Hayes please don't stop. I miss you guys and I hope that everything is well with you guys. Maybe in the future daddy will let me FaceTime with you guys. Please don't worry about me, daddy would never allow any harm to come to me. I hope everything is well with you guys, I love you a lot.

Love, Nash

I press send and close the laptop I turn in daddy's lap and he presses a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and I stare into his eyes. I'm so lucky, I don't know what I did to catch his eye but I'm glad I did. Even though the first few weeks were absolute torture, I'm so happy now that it almost makes it worth it.

I make sure I do everything he tells me because I definitely do not want to go back down there, ever again. It terrifies me.

"My precious baby," he murmurs as he caresses my cheek gently. "I'll think about facetiming with your family, okay?"