The Ace of Spades Part Four

California is completely different from the small town that Nash grew up in. Everything seems brighter and happier, people have a smile on their face as they walk down the street. Cameron is driving them to their new home up in the hills and Nash stares out of the window with wide-eyed wonder.

He's fascinated by the abundance of Palm trees and the weather is gorgeous, he loves feeling the warm breeze on his skin. He glances at Cameron who's staring ahead at that road, he's barely said anything since they've arrived and Nash wonders if he's done something wrong.

He starts to get nervous and afraid that Cameron is tired of him and will send Nash packing. Cameron's head snaps to Nash and he tilts his head.

"Why are you afraid?" He asks Nash, Nash's eyes widen, he forgot how Cameron can sense fear even if it's not outwardly shown.

"It's just... you haven't said much to me since we got here and I just was afraid that you are getting tired of me and you'll kick me out," Nash replies softly, he knows there's no use in lying to Cameron. He will know if Nash isn't being honest with him.

Cameron's face softens as he studies his young lover.

"There is absolutely no way I will ever grow tired of you, Nash. I'm absolutely addicted to you, that's something that will never change." He murmurs and he strokes Nash's cheek gently with his thumb. "Okay, baby?"

Nash's stomachs flip at the affectionate words and tone that Cameron uses with him.

"Okay, Cam..." he says and Cameron flashes him a smile at the nickname Nash uses with him. No one has ever used a nickname with him, they're always too scared to be that comfortable with him, Cameron wants it to be like that, but with Nash it's different. He wants everything to be different with him, he wants it all.

Cameron pulls up to a massive iron wrought gate, he punches in the code and the gates slowly open to reveal a luxurious mansion at the end of a long driveway. Nash gasps as he takes it all in, Cameron hasn't told him how rich he is but the mansion and the car make it obvious.

Nash again wonders how old Cameron is and how he amassed his fortune. He still feels too shy to ask but he figures that later on in their relationship he will ask if Cameron doesn't tell him first.

Cameron parks his car in the driveway and Nash gets out, he looks around in awe. Cameron smirks at the expression on Nash's face, he sometimes forgets that not everyone is filthy rich and used to the finer things in life like he is.

He leads Nash inside and he's actually happy to have someone to share his home with and it will be forever. He still hasn't decided when he will turn Nash, he wants to enjoy him as a human and Nash is young still, he could wait a couple of years and Nash will still be ripe for the picking. But even if he turns Nash at 18, he's not worried because he knows he can handle it.

He knows Nash is tired from the long flight over, he shows him to the master bedroom and undresses Nash. He gives him short kisses as he does and then Nash crawls into the bed.

"You aren't coming to bed?" Nash asks and he has a small frown. In the short time they've been together Nash has gotten used to spending all his time with Cameron.

"I have some unfinished business to take care," Cameron tells him and he sits on the edge of the bed but facing Nash. "I'll be back soon, baby."

Nash nods and he feels brave so he scoots forward and gives him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'll miss you," he tells Cameron bash fully. Cameron strokes his cheek affectionately before standing up and heading out. Nash snuggles in the comfortable huge bed and falls asleep almost immediately.