Melt My Heart To Stone Part Five

A/n- couldn't resist posting this even though I didn't reach my goal 😟😭
Prom.

That's the word in everyone's mouth. Prom is coming up in a couple of months and everyone is planning out how they're going to ask their dates to go to prom. For the most part there's already an understanding that the person being asked will say yes but there are some surprises. Cameron thinks those people are brave, they're asking without knowing if the answer is actually going to be yes.

He's a little jealous because he knows for certain that Nash is not going to ask him to prom, Nash hates things like that and Cameron is not going to force the issue and have Nash be miserable all night. But he has dreams of Nash dressed up in a tux and looking all sexy with his tattoos, he envisions himself in a beautiful, flowing dress. It might be over the top with his style but it's his dream and he can think whatever he wants.

He's happy spending a quiet night cuddled up with his baby and watching a movie or something, or more likely having sex with him. Prom is just one day, it'll come and go. But the memories last forever.

People are surprised that he and Nash are still going strong. Cameron feels free to wear whatever he wants and today he's doing something he's wanted to do for a while. For the first time he's going to wear a skirt, he bought it online and it was finally delivered yesterday. He bought a plethora of new clothes from the website that has feminine clothes designed and fitted for men. He wishes he had heard about the site before because they have s huge selection and it's all cute. He slides on black leggings on and the pink plaid miniskirt over it. He puts on the white bottom up shirt and tucks it in his skirt and then a matching pink plaid vest over it. He puts on his black shoes to complete the look.

He looks at himself in the mirror and smiles, he likes what he sees, he looks good. The clothes fit perfectly and he's excited to show Nash. There's a nervous undertone with his excitement and he hopes that Nash will like his new look because he really wants to start wearing more cute skirts and maybe even dresses in the future.

From 💞Daddy💞
I'm here baby, take your time tho. I know I'm early
To 💞Daddy💞
I'm almost ready, just have to grab some fruit for breakfast and my lunch. You can come inside, my moms been wanting to see u.
From 💞Daddy💞
Mm okay, I'll come in

He can hear the door open and close, his mom greets Nash and talks excitedly to him. He can't make out what they're saying but he grabs his iPad and shoves his school books in his black tote before he takes one last look at himself before he makes his way downstairs and into the kitchen where his mom is cutting up fruit for Nash. He modeled his new clothes for her and she told him how cute he looked. She is of the opinion that Nash will like whatever he puts on but he's still nervous to show him.

She smiles happily when she sees him and places the plate of fruit in front of Nash before she leaves the kitchen to give them some privacy.

Nash turns to his boyfriend and his eyes trail up and down his body. Cameron stands there quietly, letting Nash take in his new look. When their eyes meet again, Nash's are unreadable and his heart pounds a little faster because he's sure Nash is going to reject his choice of clothing.

He shifts uncomfortably and his face turns pink with embarrassment, he concludes that Nash doesn't like it but he promised to accept Cameron completely so he doesn't say anything.

"C'mere baby," Nash murmurs and he holds his arms out. Cameron crosses the short distance and slides his bag off his shoulder onto the floor, he sits on Nash's lap and Nash's blue eyes turn dark as his pupils begin to dilate. Cameron bites his bottom lip as Nash rubs his back gently.

"You look so beautiful, baby." Nash praises him softly. Cameron's new look turned him on right away and it took all of his willpower to not take him right then. Cameron's sadness immediately turns into happiness, he knows Nash and Nash wouldn't lie to him, he genuinely likes his new style.