Inevitable Withdrawal Part 4

"I'M the asshole?!" Nash yells and makes me flinch. "How the fuck am I the asshole? You're the one who wants to fucking leave me! I fucking told you I'm never letting you go so like I told you FUCK TH-"

"Yes! YOU'RE the asshole! You just fucking TRAMPLED on my dreams to have a FAMILY with you! Why the fuck don't you want a child with me-"

We were both talking over each other when we abruptly stop and realize we're both talking about 2 different things. My heart beat slows as I start at his wide eyes, I relax in his arms and I have to stop the bubble of laughter that threatens to overflow. This idiot thought I wanted to leave him? Why would that thought ever cross his mind? As if I could live without him.

"You... you want to start a family with me?" He asks me softly, his vulnerability apparent in his voice. His arms relax around me and he starts to sooth the area he had held tightly with his hands.

"God... yes, baby. I want a family with you. I want a little boy or little girl that we can call our own. I want to raise them with you." I confess softly and a look of pure joy crosses Nash's face. "Why would you ever think I would leave you, you fucking idiot."

"Fuck, I feel so stupid now," he says chuckling lowly. " You've been different for a few months now, not by much but, I know you baby. I know when there's even the slightest change. I just... assumed you weren't happy with me anymore and that you were trying to act normal. I thought you were going to tell me you wanted a divorce but I was never going to give it to you."

I press my lips against his and kiss him deeply. "There's no fucking way I'd ever want to leave you, Nash. You are my world, I wouldn't survive without you."

"And I wouldn't survive without you," he tells me softly. "And I would fucking love to raise a family with you. It's only been my dream since we got together, I just never knew if you wanted it because you never brought it up."

I am over the moon, everything that I ever dreamed of has finally come true. Nash and I are going to have a family and it's going to be amazing.

The house we live in has 3 bedrooms so we can just convert one into a nursery. Instead of making plans to fly across the country, I'm making plans of how I'm going to decorate the nursery. I might be getting ahead of myself but I can't help it.

"What do you want to do? Adopt?" He asks me quietly, he's gently rubbing my lower back. I've already thought about this and I know I don't want to adopt, I want a surrogate and I want Nash to give his semen.

"No, I want... I want a surrogate. I want you to donate your semen." I say firmly. It's really not up for discussion but I don't tell Nash that. He tilts his head and looks at me.

"If that's what you want, baby then that's what I want," he tells me and I let out a sigh of relief that we aren't on different pages.

"I found a company that allows us to be anonymous, the surrogate would not know who the parents are. We tell them our preferences and they send us a list of candidates, they keep doing that until we find the one we want. We then go to their office so that you can give your sperm. They perform the artificial insemination at their office and they keep the rest in case she doesn't get pregnant. Once she's pregnant they have one of the best Obstetricians in the U.S who monitors the pregnancy very closely, he'll forward us all the results of tests and we'll get all the ultrasound pictures. She'll deliver at their birthing center, they only pick candidates in optimal health so most of the pregnancies are low risk, but in case there is a complication they're just a block away from John Hopkins. We'll be waiting in a room next door, there's a one way mirror in the birthing room and we'll be able to watch our child being born. As soon as the baby is born they'll bring him or her over to us," I tell him excitedly, he smiles lovingly at me.