A Place In The Sun Part Five

Cameron stayed all night with me, I couldn't let him go. Whenever he tried to slip away I would tighten my hold on him. I've missed being in his arms so much, there's no way I could go back to not having him in my life. I want him, I need him and I know he feels the same way.

When I wake up in the morning I find Cameron staring at me with a smile on his face. I blush because he was watching me sleep, I'm sure I drooled all over the place.

"You're so beautiful, Nash. I thought I would never get to see you like this again, I thought I wouldn't ever wake up next to you again. You're so precious to me baby. I love you so much," he tells me gently and I bury my face in his chest shyly. I feel like it's the first time we've ever slept together. He rubs my lower back gently and presses a soft kiss on top of my head.

I've missed his affection, I can't deny it. No one else can make me feel like he does.

"Want breakfast baby?" He asks me and I nod, he makes the best breakfast. He stands from the bed and helps me get up. We walk over to the kitchen and I sit at the island table and watch as he prepares pancakes, eggs and bacon. My favorite breakfast meal.

We eat together and steal glances at each other often. I think I want to rekindle our relationship, I think I'm ready to forgive him and move forward. When I look into the future now I see him by my side. I finish eating and look at Cameron who stares back at me.

"What is it?" He asks me softly and he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"I think I'm ready, Cameron." I tell him and he looks hopefully at me, I nod to confirm it is what he's thinking about.

He lets out a shaky breath and then leans in and brushes his lips over my cheek.

"Oh god, thank you so much baby. I promise to love and cherish you always, I'll never make that mistake again. I swear it." He murmurs as presses his lips against mine, I open up immediately and enjoy his kiss again. I missed his lips so much, I want to move slow though but for now these kisses are exactly what I need.

He spends the entire weekend with me, he helps me get settled into my new place and if I'm being honest I'm so glad I never have to return to that dump again. I'm grateful for Cameron's presence in my life, he's made this all tolerable. I can't imagine going through this alone.

He had the kitchen stocked with all of my favorites, he never forgot them. When Monday rolls around he has to leave me reluctantly. Before he goes he hands me my old phone, I guess he kept everything in hopes of my return. I don't have a cellphone anymore because that asshole stole it so I'm grateful for the return of my old one. I feel so disconnected if I don't have a phone.

"Do you have to go?" I whine and Cameron smile softly at me, he bends down and kisses me gently on my lips.

"I have an important meeting this morning, I promise I'll come back afterwards." He tells me and I nod with a pout on my face. He caresses my cheek gently before he heads out. I flop back in my bed and look at my iPhone 6 plus. I think there's an iPhone 7 out now but I had a cheapy flip phone because that's all I could afford.

I have a few text messages from Matt and I contemplate deleting them but I change my mind and decide to read them. I guess Cameron had a new SIM card activated with the same number, I never changed it, I just transferred it to my own account. I guess he transferred it back.

10:46pm Mattchu 💩- Nash please let me explain, I went back to the hospital and they told me u had been discharged where are you? I'd like to talk🙏🙏
11:19pm Mattchu 💩- pls I'm begging u, I miss my bff 😭
12:00am Mattchu 💩- I guess ur busy or ignoring me, idk. Just pls whenever u get this message call me, or text me ur address I'd rather talk in person 🙏

I bite my lip as I decide what to do, I can ignore them, I can call him or I can give him my address so we can talk in person like adults.

10:12am Me- I'm living in TriBeCa now 1569 N 5th ave apartment 826.
10:12am Mattchu 💩- thank you so much, Nash. I'll see u soon.

He replied almost instantly, I put my phone down and head to the bathroom the shower is amazing, it's similar to the one Cameron has in his condo. The shower head hangs from the ceiling and there's a few on the walls, it's so soothing.

When I get out and dry myself I look at myself in the mirror, the bruises are finally starting to fade. I throw on some sweats and a shirt, I want to be comfortable. I feel so lazy at the moment.

A few minutes later the door bell rings and I open the door for him. Matthew steps inside and looks around.

"Wow this place is nice," he comments and I close the door behind him. "How can you afford this place?"

"I get a discount," I answer vaguely and he doesn't press for an actual answer. I sit down on the couch and he follows suit.

"I just want to apologize for how I behaved right after you ended things with Cameron. You're right, I was very selfish and I was just thinking about me and what I wanted while you were still picking up the broken pieces of your heart," he explains and I nod at him. "I hope that we can be friends again, I miss you Nash. I feel so much closer to you than to the people I've known all my life."

I can't deny that Matt and I got on ridiculously well, I considered him my best friend after Cameron.

"Listen, Cameron and I are probably going to get back together. I don't want any drama about it, if you think that's not something you can't tolerate them we're probably better off not rekindling our friendship. But if you can then I'd love to have my best friend back," I explain, I want to get everything out in the open now so that it decreases the chance of problems later on.

"That's fine, I just want my friend back, I won't cause problems with that." He promises and I lean over and hug him tightly.

My phone buzzes and I look at it, it's Cameron.

11:39am Cammy 💕- hi baby I'm on my way back, meeting ended earlier than I thought, do you want me to pick up anything?
11:40am Me- nah baby I don't need anything, Matt is here just so u know. I told him abt our relationship and he said he won't cause any probs. pls try to be civil, I don't want drama.
11:43am- Cammy 💕- I can behave like an adult. I won't bite him lol

I chuckle and look back up at Matt, he's looking at me intently and I stare back unashamed.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy," he mutters and I smile at him. We hug again and he stands. "I'll head out before Cameron gets here, I'm sure you guys need some alone time.' He says and I nod and stand up as well. We hug one last time before he turns and leaves.

A few more minutes later Cameron unlocks the door and steps inside. I go up to him and wrap my arms around him, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Woah I like this greeting," he says as he kisses me gently.

"I missed you," I tell him simply and he walks over to the couch and sits down.

"Mmm, I missed you too baby, so much." I know he's talking about more than just these few hours we were apart. His hand rests on my lower back and send tingles shooting up my spine. "All I could think about during that meeting was you, I'm pretty sure I signed for a billion dollar contract without paying much attention."

I giggle as he says that so casually, I can't be mad at him though, he built his empire from the ground up. It was difficult, he told me his whole story, everything he has he worked so hard for.

"I want to take it slow, Cameron. I don't want to jump into things right away," I explain and he nods in agreement. I'm relieved that we're on the same page.

"Is this okay?" He asks kissing me softly and I nod.

"This is more than okay," I tell him honestly because it truly is.

A/n- the end. Sorry for those of you who wanted Nash not to forgive Cameron. Forgive meh💞💞

Also I need more prompts! I'm basically out of ideas for now.