Tranquility Part Three

Cameron POV

I chew on my lip as I stare at my phone, he ignored me for most of the day and now he messages me about spending time with Nash. I'm kind of annoyed by that but I won't let it show.

Me- yeah your best friend is actually really nice. He used to seem standoffish but I got to know him today. I did miss you though.

He replies almost right away and I think it's funny that he's quick to respond now and he ignored my text to him all day. I know Matt and I know he's constantly on his phone like the rest of us, obviously I can't say for certain because I wasn't there but I really feel like he didn't reply to me on purpose.

Matt- good, I want you to get along with Nash. I missed you too, sorry that I didn't stick with our plans but something important came up and I had to leave.

His excuse seems weak because he could have just let me know with a quick text. He sends me another message before I can respond to his last text.

Matt- I want to see you. Come back to the apartment?

I sigh because I literally just left the apartment and now that I'm gone he wants to see me? I rub my face in frustration because I don't want to say no but I also don't want to be like some love obsessed puppy who follows all of his commands.

Me- I wish I could, my mom is home and she won't let me leave the house so late.

It's a lie, my mom is so relaxed with me because I've always been an obedient son so she gives me freedom to go and come as I please because she trusts me. I must be crazy for not going to spend time with the love of my life but in retrospect he kind of played me today. If it hadn't been for Nash, I would have been miserable all day.

Matt- ugh that sucks. I want to see you so badly, I miss your lips. 💋 Can't you sneak out?

Oh god, that is so freaking tempting. I can't say no to that so I give in because there's nothing I enjoy more than Matt's lips on mine.

Me- you know exactly what to say, you devil

Matt- I know 😈

I get dressed again and then head out to Matt's apartment. When I arrive he buzzes me in and this time he's the one that opens the door. As soon as I'm inside and the door is closed he's pressing his lips against mine in a hungry kiss. Our lips move together and I'm a lot more confident in my kisses now than I was a month ago. We make our way to his room and I lie down on his bed, he crawls on top of me and connects our lips again. I love his kisses, I love the way he makes me feel when he touches me, when I feel his soft lips against mine.

His hands cup my face as he deepens the kiss, he swipes his tongue on my lip and I moan because he knows exactly what to do to make me want him so bad. I'm so ready to move to the next step. He pulls away from our kiss and he trails soft kisses down to my neck. He knows exactly where to lick and suck to make me go wild with pleasure. He sucks hard as he slides his tongue back and forth on the sensitive skin of my neck. I shiver and he gives me goosebumps as he continues to nip and suck. He pulls away and takes off his shirt and then takes mine off. We're going further than we've gone before and I'm so ready for this, I've been aching for this moment for so long.

He keeps kissing his way down to my chest and just as he's about to lean in there's a knock on the door. Matt groans in frustration and I'm 100% in agreement. If it's Nash I swear I will slap him because he interrupts us all the time. Matt gets off the bed and he opens the door slightly so whoever is at the door can't look inside and see me lying on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" He asks softly and as he steps out I can hear a female voice reply before he shuts the door. I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying but I am curious as to who that was.