Light My Candle Part Four

"We can't do this, I have a girlfriend... we're serious. I'm the youth leader at church... the worship leader. I..." Cameron trails off because his reasons sound hollow even to himself. He can't deny the connection he feels with Nash despite having all of those reasons  to not feel that way.

"All of those excuses and still you feel that connection, don't deny it because I know you do. You wouldn't have kissed me back like that if you hadn't," Nash murmurs and he leans in again, pressing a soft kiss on the side of Cameron's lips that make Cameron close his eyes and clench his jaw.

"You feel it, don't you?" Nash whispers as he hovers his lips over Cameron's, Cameron doesn't move away and Nash takes that as a signal to keep seducing Cameron. Nash cups Cameron's cheeks with his hands and runs his thumbs across Cameron's cheek. "Tell me you feel it."

"Nash..." Cameron begs in a ragged whisper.

"Yes?" Nash asks softly as he maintains Cameron's gaze, he has butterflies in his stomach, things are going well despite Cameron's weak resistance. He knows Cameron is going to resist in the beginning, Nash assumes it's something completely new and foreign to Cameron but he can feel Cameron's attraction for him. "Why won't you tell me?"

Cameron can feel his will breaking, he clenches his fist as he leans in and hovers his lips over Nash's plump pink ones.

Nash smirks as he tilts his head back a little, moving his lips away from Cameron's as he tuts softly.

"Not until you admit it," Nash teases and licks his bottom lip, he feels triumphant when Cameron's eyes drift down to Nash's lips and a look of pure desire crosses his face.

He wants Nash and he can't hide it, at least not from him.

Cameron swallows before he lifts his eyes back to Nash's and meets his gaze head on. "I feel it. God, do I feel it."

"That wasn't so hard, hmm?" Nash whispers and Cameron doesn't answer, he closes the distance between their lips and captures Nash's in a searing kiss that leaves them both breathless with their hearts racing and their cheeks warm and pink.

"No..." Cameron mumbled against Nash's lips as he deepens he kiss, controlling their movements completely and for the first time in years he feels complete.

Nash lets Cameron take control, he knew from the beginning Cameron would be the type to like to be in control. He doesn't mind it one bit.

Cameron pushes Nash gently until Nash lies on his back, their lips stay connected as Cameron follows Nash until he's braced over him. Nash buries his hands in Cameron's soft hair as he lets his lips follow Cameron's lead.

He allows himself to get lost in Nash's lips, he allows himself to live in the moment and do something he truly wants to do.

Most of his life has been about restraint but he lets that restraint go.

The door downstairs slams shut and causes the two of them to part.

Cameron scrambles up as he runs a hand through his tousled hair. 

Nash sits up and bites his lip as he studies Cameron. He seems a lot less terrified than Nash had thought he would be and he takes it as a good sign.

Cameron picks up the bible just as Nash's mother walks into the living room.

"Oh Cameron! So nice to see you," she says with a happy smile on her face. Her face brightens up when she notices the bible in Cameron's hands and the intense look of attention on Nash's face.

"Nice to see you as well, you have a lovely home..." he says politely and Nash bites back a smirk.

"Are you doing bible study? Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do that for Nash. I'd love for you to join us for dinner," Elizabeth offers and Cameron knows it would be impolite to decline but he also would like to spend more time in Nash's presence.

"I appreciate the invitation, I'd love to join you for dinner," Cameron replies with a smile and Nash feels a thrill of excitement because his mother just unknowingly wingmanned him.

"We'll head up to my room while we wait for dinner, mom. I was going to show Cameron some of my work..." Nash says and Elizabeth nods in agreement before bending down and pressing a soft kiss on Nash's forehead.

"No problem sweetie, I'll call you guys when everything is ready." She tells him before she leaves the living room and heads for the kitchen.

Nash stands and grabs Cameron's hands, pulling up to his feet.

When they're in his room, he locks the door behind them and then turns to Cameron.

Cameron's attention is on Nash's room, pieces of art line his walls and Cameron drifts towards it to get a closer look.

"Nash... wow... this is amazing, did you paint these?" Cameron asks as he takes on the canvases, Nash has always had in interest in astronomy and lately he's been painting the Milky Way, trying to get it perfect.

"Uhm... yeah," Nash answers shyly, he always feels hesitant about showing people his work, especially so soon after meeting them but the connection he feels towards Cameron is unparalleled. Something prompts Nash to trust him so he decides to share that part of him with Cameron.

There's always a touch of vulnerability when showing something that he's created. Sometimes he likes feeling validated.

"Beautiful," Cameron murmurs as he runs his fingertips over a canvas but he turns to Nash as he says that word.

The intensity in Cameron's gaze takes Nash aback, it's more than Nash could have ever hoped for.

Cameron feels the same intensity for Nash as Nash does for him despite the fact that they've known each other for such a short period of time.

Cameron's eyes turn dark as he approaches Nash and Nash backs up until he's up against his bed.

"You're very talented," Cameron murmurs, he's a musician and can appreciate another artist. He writes his own songs and knows what it's like when you pour yourself into your work.

"So are you," Nash returns the compliment softly and Cameron smiles at before nudging Nash onto his bed.

Nash goes willingly and smiles widely when Cameron braces himself over him.

They stare at each other silently and after a few moments Nash bites his bottom lip coyly.

"Tease..." Cameron whispers before leaning in and tugging Nash's bottom lip with his own lips. Nash responds and opens his mouth to return Cameron's kiss.

They moan into their kiss, Nash wraps his arms around Cameron's neck and pulls him closer until they're chest to chest.

They lose track of time as they kiss and are snapped out of their list induced haze by Nash's mother who calls up to them that dinner is ready.

Nash pouts when Cameron sits up, he'd rather skip dinner and spend the rest of his time with Cameron.

Cameron seems into him and while he dismissed Cameron's excuses earlier, they do weigh heavily on his mind. He wonders how long it will last, if this will be the only time he gets to be this close to Cameron.

He wants this moment to last forever.

A/N- took forever and it's short sorry. This seemed like a good stopping point though. Thoughts?