By Appointment Only Part One

A/n- posting this here bc I decided to continue it for ohkillem_cash my lil juju bean

For Matts_bae1997

The stress Nash felt was weighing down on him, he knew he must have knots all over his shoulders and neck just from the amount of tension he felt.

Growing up with a stay at home mom meant he heard a lot about relaxing spa days and for the first time in his adult life, he felt like he needed a spa day.

As soon as he got home from work he booted up his MacBook and quickly searched for the best spa in the city. He was far away from his home city, he had recently relocated across the country to California to lead a newly opened office. He absolutely loved what he did, he loved pouring over fresh marketing ideas, he loved finding the next big thing to market but the stress was killing him.

He needed a weekend to just relax and recuperate, he didn't know how last minute spas worked but he hoped he could find one for the next day.

He clicked on the first result and was greeted by a beautifully designed website. Nash could tell it was professionally done, he shook his head as he tried to force his mind off of work. Even when he was trying to relax, marketing somehow always made it to his mind.

"First spa of it's kind, a weekend filled with 1 on 1 attention." He said to himself as he read the description. The included services listed some things he had no clue what they were but a deep tissue hot stone massage sounded lovely.

"By appointment only..." he continued to read and a soft curse left his lips because it was probably booked for the weekend already.

He was about to go back to his Google search but 1 on 1 attention for 2 days seemed like something worth investigating so instead he dialed the number on his phone and lifted to his ear.

"Serenity Spa, this is Cameron speaking." A soft male voice with a feminine touch to it answered the call but it did not deter Nash from his objective; to book this spa for the weekend and go back to work on Monday feeling like a new man.

"Cameron, hello. I'm calling to see if you're booked for this weekend. I imagine you are but... on the slight chance that you aren't I'd definitely like to book immediately." Nash said assertively.

"Well you, my love, are in luck. I literally just got off the phone with a cancellation and can put you right in. I only book the 2 days, I don't do 1 day bookings." Cameron replied and felt a thrill of excitement that he was able to rebook the weekend without much hassle. He depended on his weekend bookings to bring in extra shopping money.

"Yes, I will be booking both days." Nash said because he definitely needed all of the time he could get.

"Excellent. What's your name sweetie?" Cameron asked and Nash quickly gave him his information including his credit card to hold the appointment.

"So you can come at 8am, we'll start the day off with my most relaxing deep tissue hot stone massage to work those kinks right out. Don't worry, Nash. I will be taking good care of you," Cameron told him charismatically and Nash had to smile at how Cameron expressed himself.

"I'll be looking forward to it," Nash said before they exchanged goodbyes and ended the call.

Nash had a quiet Friday night in, usually he would be out socializing but he was too exhausted and stressed to even think about going out.

His phone buzzed and he picked it up from the bed.

From Sammy W.
So we close on the deal of a century and you don't come out to celebrate?