It's Dark and Hell is Hot Part Six

When Cameron wakes up from his impromptu nap he is still safely ensconced in the arms of his angel. Nash is unashamedly watching him, Cameron looks so adorable when he opens his eyes and blinks a few times to get the sleepy fog to clear from his brain. When their eyes meet they stay silent as they look at each other.

Nash raises his hand and caresses Cameron's cheek tenderly. He hopes that Cameron doesn't feel strange from having sexual relations with a practical stranger. The soft smile that graces Cameron's face lets him know that he doesn't mind it at all. He had been so long without human contact that any affection that Nash bestows upon Cameron makes him ridiculously happy.

Nash leans in slowly, allowing Cameron to turn his face if he wants to but Cameron doesn't and their lips meet in a soft kiss. Nash strokes Cameron's cheek gently as their lips flow over each other. It's a sensual kiss that makes them want more. Their tongues swirl and twirl around each other, Cameron moans into the erotic kiss. Nash sucks on his bottom lip lightly and when he pulls away their lips glisten and are plump.

"I've never felt this way before," Cameron confesses, prior to his incarceration Cameron had a fairly active social life. His friends abandoned him after Cameron was found guilty of the brutal murder of the abuser. It hurt Cameron at first but as the years went by he didn't care at all. He found that he adapted to the solitude that was thrust upon him.

"Me either," Nash whispers and they continue to cuddle together. Cameron takes in deep breaths, Nash has such a unique and scintillating scent that calms him but at the same time arouses him. They don't feel the need to fill the silence with inane chatter.

He and Nash grow closer and closer as the days pass by.

Cameron keeps to himself mostly, the other residents of the halfway house are a lot like himself. They're trying to get situated after being in prison. They aren't as lucky as Cameron to have a guiding angel and are unable to find jobs. When he starts his new job he puts his all into it, he wants to show Jack that he didn't make a mistake in hiring a convict without any experience. Nash never goes with him to work but he's always there when Cameron gets back.

Cameron visits his mother during the weekend and they repair their fractured relationship. Cameron makes good money at his job and he's able to save up and move out of the halfway house and into his own apartment 5 months after his release from the prison. His mother never offered for him to move in with her and Cameron understands why she didn't. It's hard to live with the murderer of your husband.

Cameron finds he has no regrets. He loves to see his mother without bruises littering her body or eyes bloodshot from tears and late nights. Their abuser loved to drink and then stumble home in the middle of the night to drag his wife out of bed and beat her when she doesn't follow his bidding or makes simple mistakes.

He got the fate he deserved.

He and Nash haven't done anything sexual since that first time that Nash jerked him off, Cameron craves more intimacy but he's scared to make the move himself because of a fear of rejection. Cameron is happy to cuddle with his angel, wrapped in his arms with his wings protecting him from the outside world.

He's been doing very well at his job and his boss has been encouraging Cameron to start taking classes at the local community college. Cameron is hesitant to sign up for classes, he's 28 and feels it's a little too late to start school. He hasn't taken a single class since he graduated from high school, he doesn't want to set himself up for failure.

When he gets home that evening Nash is lying on the couch and he's staring up at the ceiling. When he sees Cameron he smiles and licks his lips when Cameron straddles him. Cameron leans down and sucks lightly on Nash's lips.